Round fan leaves?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by kkyle1227, Feb 22, 2017.

1. More information dude, what lights? Nutes? Clone or seed? Looks like either mutation/stunted growth to me. Btw what strain you growin? Good luck gettin to the bottom of ur issue

Sent from my E5823 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Looks light it's overwatering possibly

3. Hey thank you both for commenting back.
    Lights: T5s 24/0 3-8 inches away depending on heat
    These were clones: Danky Kong has it the worst, fruity pebbles seems to be doing the same thing.
    Nutes: a blend of different stuff. feeding at 5.8 and 1550 ppm
    100% coco, no amending.

No possible way it's been revegged, unless the clone shop sold me some bunk, but it didn't look like it at all.
    Leaves are round, some only have 1-2 blades. . about a week ago they were fine.

What's changed?
    Added super thrive to last two feedings.

Feeding every day or every day and a half. I was told with coco that's fine.

Thanks!

4. Yeah i thought it was a clone just by looking at it but im not exactly a guru with growing but that looks deffo looks like its a genetic thing give it a few more days see how it keep growing it might be just that leaf. Tbh. Dont over stress. N it isnt overwatering, that dont make ur plant grow fucked up leaves. no offence to the other guy.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ive seen a few like that, might of had some slight stress or hot spell, im sure it will be fine

• Like Like x 2
  6. That seems like really high PPM's for a plant that size?

7. It might be, but I worked up to it over the last couple of feedings. . I really think Superthrive gave it the mutation. maybe too much Vit B? URGHHH

8. Maybe. I only use a drop of Superthrive when i transplant in a watering can with just plain water. But you might be on to something with the deformation being from the Superthrive! How much has she received?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yeah back up on the the superthrive too much can cause even more issues less is more with bud

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Maybe a bit too much lol unless it was a drum of water

• Like Like x 2
  11. Genetics is your answer my BUDdy..... The indica gene gave us the thick fat leaf, short, stalky, dense round cone bud, couch lock high....

Then sativa dominant plants.... Thin long leaves...Tall lanky plants, thin wispy bud... Up soaring cerebral high....

With all the crosses these days Yu can no longer use these as Identifying markers... Looks like each plant takes a lil from each blood line....

• Like Like x 2
  12. Now days everything is hybrid of sativa/indica.... Guess the breeder is only way to know which the dominant strain

13. Okay for sure.. just as long as all is well. These fuckers aren't cheap. Haha

Sent from my LG-H918 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. The drooping in one picture though looks like lil over watering... The cupping in one the first pics is probably heat stress....

But the round leaf question is just genetics

15. That and I think I hit them with too much super thrive. I figure I'll give them a day between water. I'm in 100 percent Coco.. so it's hard for me to gauge when they need water

Sent from my LG-H918 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Alot times the lower smaller leaves will do this more also

17. Ive had plants do this before from a couple strains. Overwatering and superthrive were both problems. I threw the superthrive away after having bad results with mutations and what not. Stress from transplanting, especially transplanting into overwatered soil, could be a cause as well.

• Like Like x 1