round 2 ding ding

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Barry McCociner, Mar 6, 2008.

1. hey man just wanted to chime in even though smkin has helped you

like he said, you want to give your veg nutes for about 1.5-2 weeks into flowering. then after a fresh watering, and swap to flower nutes, this will give the extra burst of nitrogen for your plants to make it all the way through

also CONGRATULATIONS on getting married, and the honey moon pic looked sick as fuck i would kill for some shit like that around here ;) cant wait to see how those seeds from jamaica treat you

good luck, your about as green thumb as a 2nd round grower can get. its always a pleasure watching your grows

now if i could just smoke some of that haha

2. thanks for stoppin in dia ur thoughts and tips are always welcome here. the beech was tight and the weed was dank for only bein mids as they say but me and the misses could only smoke half jays at a time the memories.. if it wasnt for all the tips from u and all the other great mj growers here idk if my stuff would be so tight bout to germ some of the jamaican seeds later this week kinda tough seein how i just picked up 4 ak clones to become mothers for later endevuers but we ll see how it all turns out holla

3. so my light came on and i went in for the daily checkup and the two big plants decided to show sex durin the nite fotunatly 1 is female and the other i had to chop. the two small ones havent shown yet last time it took 2 weeks for my plants to show sex it must be the 24 hour dark period i went with before puttin the hps in i guess the sooner the better

4. damn dude i been slackin' on the comments. those plants are looking great man, sorry to here about the male, hopefully the other 2 are female. but keep up the great work man.

5. shit whatup jox how u been? i havent been around in awhile so.... anyways they are good if im lucky ill end up wit 3 females went to the hydro store today my buddys are settin up a 80 plant room wit 4 1000 watters both bulbs and future brite ballasts together we through down bout 4 gs thtats here nor there i got some floralicous bloom enhancer some carbo load and a 4in 105 cfm dayton fan to lower my humidity and to keep my day and nite temps more consitent so once the dope game has been stepped up so im pretty excited and my for my mothers i got a 6 bulb t5 flouro system im fing stoked good to here from u again jox hollerat your boyyy

6. damn, sounds like a good time! 4 1000 watters, 80 plants, can some one say heaven? gonna be doin' a sog or what? 20 new clones in every 2 weeks, i wanna try my hand at that sometime, but for now i'll stay within my legal limit.

anyways good luck with everything man :cool:

7. sea of green my friend it may only be 50 girls though easier to maintain awesomeness

8. Yeah where I live that would get me life in prison.

9. its only gonna be 5o after a bit of conversation and its over 99 for that here prison i mean

10. so its been a busy couple of days i roasted a 225 lb pig for the memorial day party my good buddy puts on for the community every year anyways i have 2 more girls and they are flowering already i cant stress enough how the 24 hour dark period before flowering is great 3 out of 4 is a good turn out im very happy this harvest is gonna be way better than the last ones ill put pics up in the next couple of days stay tuned

11. Hey what's good Barry? Didn't know you had a journal and I'm looking though it. I'm kind of typing as I go along so bear with me haha.

I see you're using FFOF this round, nice dude that's what I use as well as assorted FFOF soils and nutes. Have you ran into drainage issues with FFOF? I think it's a little slow draining so I put some extra perlite in there but that's just me. And those buds shots from your last harvest looks fucking dank bro, nice job for sure.

I did notice on the first page you had some issues with your seedlings in the FFOF. IMO FFOF is too hot for seedlings. Light Warrior is what I like to use so maybe that might work better next time. But it's just a suggestion.

(haha ok everybody has already mentioned the perlite in the FFOF and how it's hot in page #2)

Your plants on page 3 look great bro and congrats on getting married and the sweet trip to Jamaica! Putting on the extra juice with that 1000w I see, sweet.

Dam that sounds like a insane operation your buddy has there haha.

Yeah man a dark period before switching to 12/12 is great. Like I've said before I had an Atomic show flowers the next dam day after a 36 hour dark period.

Anyways man good luck with this grow man.

12. hey thanks Cali im still a lttle rough round the edges but, u grow and u learn. Jamica wa soff the chain i did add perlit at every step of transplantin so no drainage issues to spesk of. i havent actually setup the 1000 watter in my cab yet the temps are pretty good with the 400. my buddy already has one house set up hes in it for the dough. i guess i am as well i do it at my spot mostly for the wife to smoke. i cant stress enough bout the dark period i love it. i recently picked up a bag of the warrior stuuf gonna use it next round i gotta quit bullshitin on those jamaican seeds so harvests are so far apart good looks for checkin in ill have pics up in a litlle!

13. the big one is 4 way and the little ones are from a couple of seeds i got out of one of buddies ozs the last one is the weed we smoked in jamica

Attached Files:

14. damn dude, those plants are lookin' awesome.

that jamaican bud looks kind of on the browner side, how was it though?

15. barry,

those are some great looking girls u have there!
    what size containers are those in man?

16. the jamaicans said it was swag, but me and the old lady could only smoke half doobs and we were baked. it was crstaly as shit and smelled like dank i guess its the jamaican climate, ya know.

17. thanks AW they sure love what ive been doin to them. you know if i could once then i could twice i got the magic stick lol. they are 4 gallon pots, last time i had 1 girl in a 5 gallon bucket but my cab is only so big so and with 3 healthy girls in it i gotta do different things, i think it should all be good.

18. Good Job, Your Plant's look Very Healthy!!!!!!............Good luck on Your Girl's Being Pheno's!!!!!.......:eek::rolleyes:;):D:smoking::wave:

19. thanks hatch very cool of you to stop in, they are still growin its a shme im gonna have to tye the big one down soon what the fuck is a pheno? maybe a dumb Question but im not sure

20. ladies are looking very nice man!!

congrats on the marriage and good luck!!!

Good shit man I gotcha tagged!!!