Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

rough couple months

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iTOKE719, Sep 30, 2010.

1. well back in july my rents gave me the boot after finding idk maybe a gram of that green stuff im pissed at my self for leaving it out and even more pissed for having the great idea"oh ill smoke that later" anyway they sent me to live with my grandma on her farm in alabama no phone anthing to cut me off from the world

but anyhow i just recentlyin the past week or two set out to find some and thougt id try a head shop for that spice stuff to get me by and whoda thunk it u gotta be 19 to buy pipes etc and they were actully gonna id me wouldnt even help the cause so im hoping ill find a stoner since i started comunity college but its hard to pick through all the hicks anyon have some words of wisdom?