Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rotation

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KushMasta420, Jul 24, 2011.

1. What are the rules in ur smoking rotation when you have a session?
    please share :smoke:

2. I always pass to the left. I don't know if that's the standard rule, but that's what I abide by.

Only take 1 hit if it's a bowl, puff puff if it's a joint.

Don't start a long ass story when it's your turn to hit the piece. Take a hit, THEN continue with your story, Not before.

3. There's many threads on this but I'll bite.

No taking extra hits
    Don't fuck up the rotation
    Ash it before you give it to the next guy
    No n^gger lipping the damn thing

4. This.

Mainly this.

5. totally agree with that too, sometimes i feel like snatchin the shit outta their hand lol

6. i also do hate wen ppl dnt ash the shit b4 they hand it to u, like c'mon wheres ur pot etiquette at? lmao

7. It's just annoying when the thing is cherry and they are just wasting it by talking :laughing: I notice that I start to tell stories when it's my turn, but I take a hit then continue.

If you're just sitting there talking and not taking a hit people just give you that weird look, like "hurry the fuck up :mad:"

8. yea i do catch myself doing that sometimes, but wen i get that look i take a nice drag n pass it up :smoke:

9. I've been in a room with about 10 heads, smoking 2 blunts going opposite directions of the circle. Of course, after everyone is about 2-3 hits down each, everyone is moving around the room. Trying to remember the two different rotations with two blunts, with 10 people....Not so easy.

10. haha yea ive been in situations like this more ppl = more rotation confusion

11. #11 shestones, Jul 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2011

This exactly.

My friend started a long ass story today when it was her turn! Haha. She always does and then finally I'm like "hit that shit." She does it almost everytime. But whenever I smoke with her its always just us or 1 other person so I don't get mad or anything i let her go on for little until I'm just done with it lol

EDIT: I forgot. If we're packin a good number of bowls... for example 6 bowls. Halfway through we'd pass it in reverse. Otherwise it usually stays going to the left. And once in a while after the person taking greens takes it they call "ping" or "marco" and whoever calls "pong" or "polo" back gets dueces(2nd hit).