Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rotation Rules

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by John John, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Word.

2. the only rule we usually have is whoever rolled/packed it sparks it.. and whoever wants the roach can have it.

no rules really at all. just smoke, be happy, and have a gooood time :bongin:

3. all there is to say is "left is love" always pass to the left.

4. to the left to the left. in that beyonce song you know what i mean? haha one of my friends sang it when some guy passed the wrong way.

5. We usually decide among ourselves who gets to hit first and second after the bowl is packed. Then we just continue that rotation until the next bowl.

6. we dont have a rotation.. people sit wherever the fuck they want to sit... and usually whoever hits it knows who to pass it to 9realizing that that person did not toke in the last few minutes you know man just fucking releax, its weed, its sociable its enjoyable just be yourself and smoke guy, enjoy being in the company of people you like to blaze with.

edit: im really drunk so im sorry if the post is pointless or stupid or whatever,,, laterrr

7. what the hell?
    my only rule is everyone gets high.

8. 1. whoever loaded da bud gets greens
    2. first call, first smoke (deuces, thirds, etc)
    3. once the rotation is picked get in that order
    4. no buffalo farting
    5. pass it left or right depending on who gets it next, who gives a shit which way it goes

9. Theres only one rule in my circles: have a good time.

10. Pass to the right
    whoever rolled it/packed it sparks it
    if more than one person put into the bowl, whoever put in the most gets first hit, second most second hit, etc and then passes to the right from them
    blunts = first rotation one puff, second rotation and on puff puff pass.....other people will just "ride it", just hit it until you need a break
    bowls, joints = one hit(that is inhaling until you exhale, you can stop inhaling for a second if you have to)
    bongs = have to clear it, if you can't, the next person in rotation does and then gets their own
    if you're on a bowl ride, passenger seat lights it for the driver

:eek:

11. yea, son just 2 simple rules

1. Smoke
    2. Enjoy

I think its more important everyone gets high then the fact that it is orderly and fair, because weed is a great gift and a starter of friendships

12. Man I hate it so much, whenever me and my friends are smoking a bowl or a bub, he always just sits there and holds it in the other direction and waits to blow his smoke out before he passes it. I'm always like hurry up dude lemme cherry and he just holds it away like a douche.

13. Your rules are Wack Word

14. puff puff pass..

15. thats way too many fucking rules.

my friend blew out the whole bowl last night, no one got freaked out, and he wasn't skipped next time - its just fucking weed:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

16. I only do two or three things when smoking.

Whoever is the LEAST high (Someone comes over late, whatever) gets greens, and then seconds.
    Barring that, whoever bought it gets greens, and then we pass. (Unless it's a Jesus or a blunt. I can't roll, so I let whoever rolled it go first)
    Also, if you're holding it, hit it or pass it. I don't care if you talk a bit before hitting, but upwards of ten minutes, I might be ready for another hit. :p

Other than that, it's all for fun!

17. :confused: How in the holy hell do you remember all that stuff while chillin out?

Most of these rules in this thread are kinda whack, I can see how you have a rotation or someone specified to hit green in sake of order & fairness, but damn. Sit back, relax, pass. Be generally polite/aware with what's going on in the circle and you're not gonna have a problem!

18. We don't have any rules but there is a certain edtiquitte. I didn't buy my bud to smoke with you. Thats why we match. There aren't any rules but there is a ballance. Respect, vibes, green. I don't care if you're on the right or left to me, I'ma pass it to my homie, man of the house or other person who through down.

Depends on who you're smoking with. One time I had bronchitus and made my friend smoke all my weed. If I'm dry, my buddy will get me, and i'll get him, but I'm not going to be calling your ass just to smoke because I'm smoking.

Smoking is just smoking to me now, no thought really goes into it and it has little novelty. Now it's as casual as coffee. I'll smoke with whoever I'm with, but it's usually with one of my 3 best friends.

Smoking with dealers and other people, I've seen people called out, cutoff, skipped, or ignored for saying the wrong shit, or even making the blunt run or wet. Doesn't matter if you through down or not.

19. We stand in a single-file line usually, marching through the woods and singing.

-Line leader gets first hit (because he's the fucking line leader)

-When it gets to the end of the line, that person becomes the line leader and passes it to the second person in line, (the ex-line leader)

-Rinse and repeat.

20. You really think theres people out there that want to be me? haha. Good times. good times.

Its me, Alec. Diamond Rasta aka The Dumb Out.

:smoking: