Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rosin pics only

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by gusenator, Apr 23, 2016.

1. Ahhh gotcha man. Tried some coffee filter with bud the other day lol thought of you. Supposedly they are 20 micron so the return was less than stellar but the quality was nice. Had some super shitty bud though so it still tastes terrible. Been lining blunts with it lmao

So a friend was telling me he thinks you could let your straightener heat to 300 like normal then turn it off and use a temp gun which you can grab for like 35 bucks and when it is around your desired temp go ahead and squish. I don't have anything to press or I would have tried by now lol if you do it let me know how it goes

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Possibly lol think a coworker mentioned it as well so multiple people saying it just had to throw it out there lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. And time for some rosin folks lol had .4 of white lotus hash from trimming yesterday and ended up pressing with the straightener at 200 and 300. Around a 50% return

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1462444156.562952.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1462444166.264807.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1462444173.301640.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1462444182.272579.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1462444193.494842.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1462444205.551146.jpg

200 right 300 left
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1462444229.596592.jpg

:smoke:

• Like Like x 3
  4. Made some gold shatter brother Gus!!!
    I'm officially an addict....
    IMG_2681.JPG IMG_2722.JPG

~GHG~

• Like Like x 4
  5. Beautiful stuff man! That macro is insanely nice lol what temp you press that on? I'm an addict now too haha

• Like Like x 1
  6. The hair straightener goes up to 20 on the dial, so I'm assuming I'm pressing at 200 degrees, and I didn't hold it more than 5 or 6 seconds. Stuff just came flying out. Way better than flattening buds and gathering repeatedly, lol... I'm going to need to start dry ice hashing I think :)

~GHG~

• Like Like x 2
  7. Nice brother! Lol told ya hash is where it's at! Planning on doing a dry sift run this weekend to have tons to press lol more than I know what to do with. Gonna play with temp and duration of press and find my ideal settings soon

• Like Like x 2
  8. Oh man I'm stoked for ya! I always figured on rosining kief rather than buds, since either way I wind up with some full melt hash to vape or some rosin dabs. I just haven't had the plethora of product around that I do now, lol...

~GHG~

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  9. Lol me too man! Got this gram of wet cookies to squish for some live resin trials lmao see how this plays out
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1462833486.026419.jpg

Dude for sure! You have a ton of trim and stuff now lol time to use it up :p between the lb of butter and the hash run I'm gonna do mine will be gone after that lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. I had some live resin bubble hash or maybe it's just live bubble hash... not sure how that was done, but it was damn good! Hahaha I was just telling my wife I was going to try and do a live squish with these metal screens I got. I broke a small branch off my NL and was going to do it, but got lazy, lol... I hear it doesn't work out too well, but ya never know till you try!

~GHG~

• Like Like x 2
  11. Lol I hear the same but wanted to try just to see ya know lol you know how us growers are. Stubborn. Like no I can make it work lmao I'm gonna find out after dinner lol

• Like Like x 2
  12. Got 2 dabs off that wet 1.1 lol not bad I guess but not worth my time :p maybe with no filter it would be better of a return? Idk
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1462841283.975455.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1462841292.544067.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1462841301.138444.jpg

It tasted amazing and I'm pretty baked lol

• Like Like x 4

13. Nice... that's some real clear stuff tho!! Now I know, lol... Gotta be a better way to get at those live resin heads.
    ~GHG~

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yeah dude some of the clearest stuff I've ever made hands down lol and great flavor but I think there a technique I'm missing to get more return or something

• Like Like x 1
  15. I've been thinking about steam

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  16. If you figure it out let me know lol

• Like Like x 1
  17. Great pictures guys! I love it. Especially those ones where you're peeling up the rosin @gusenator !!!

Here's a couple older pics from last year. I haven't got my squish on in a minute.

003 (2).JPG

002 (2).JPG

Deep Line Alchemy 3 and Dank Zappa.JPG

CCK Rosin.JPG

Dank Zappa Rosin.JPG

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2