Ropeys Perpetual Grow - Sour Kush, Critical +, White widow +++++++++

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by RopeyMagnumMan, Nov 17, 2011.

1. thank you sir, ya i cant believe how big the stems got in this amount of time. Last time i had a stem that big was my Kandy Kush and it was a mother for like 7 months. The only difference between the grow is the strain and the type of container. GOOO SMARTPOTS!!!!!!! I got way more growth in less time.

id like to tell you hes a guard dog but he is just to sweet. All hes got going for him is he looks kinda scary when hes alert after that its all kisses. 8 months old. Ya i cant wait to get back to having tons of huge colas...i miss it so much...been out of the game to long but im back bitches!!!!!!!!!!

Bigger plant Pineapple Chunk got about a month and 2 weeks in veg and the Sour kush little under a month. I think the smart pots were totally worth it so far im very happy with them. The PC gets stretchy in the first 2 weeks of flower but seems to be slowing and flowering more. The sour kush on the other hand is budding but still growing vigorously, which i cant complain becuase i want it to even out canopy wise with the PC

My LA Con is super healthy looks like yet again i hit big with my freebies. I always seem to get such good phenos out of my freebies. This plant will probably be used in the next month for cloning practice(pollen if its male). Im hoping to pop 2 Critical + seeds in a few weeks that will eventually replace whats in the flower cab now. Were goin for size as usual, 2 5gal critical's with plenty of veg time prollly go back to LSTing and get some serious production;)

2. Dude!!! Seriously! That's like, bigger than my bubble bucket at 2 months! Glad I made my move to smart pots and coco over the weekend. (for my veg plants at least) next run will be all coco and smart pots. :)

Check out my baby. She is starting to swell up finally. :D

[​IMG]

3. Wow I never thought the brand of pot could make a difference. Although I've never heard of them, what's so special about them?

4. im glad smart pots are getting so much more popular...i started with them and wont ever change.

they are self pruning, more air to the roots, dont get rootbound in the pot, better drainage...just to name a few positives

5. Exactly....roots grow into the fabric thus getting air pruned, once air pruned that root stops circling and begins to root off itself. Another plus is better oxygen delivery and that definitely boosts production......just gotta water more often.

Jonesss nice frost dude!

6. Good to know, thanks guys. Theyre pretty cheap as well. looks like im using smartpots for my next grow :)

7. [quote name='"Unrealjello"']Good to know, thanks guys. Theyre pretty cheap as well. looks like im using smartpots for my next grow :)[/quote]

If I can make a suggestion. I wouldn't go with anything smaller than a #5 smartpot. I started out with #3's and quickly realized I need to go bigger. Moved up to #7 and my plants not only look healthier but they are much much bigger. However they aren't getting a whole lot taller just bushy as fuck. My yields will double at minimum.

8. 5gals are the minimum in my book for a happy plant through its entirety. I do start in 3s cause my veg cab is smaller but they then get transplanted to 5s after a few weeks.

9. Small update, heres DNA Gen LA Confidential. This is 1 of 2 regular seeds. Im hoping its a male for some pollen but ill take a female ;) Transplant into a 3 gal for vegging soon

[​IMG]

10. I been busy :0) Transplanted the LA con into a 3gal for sexing in a different room. She/he is lookin very healthy! Just sat down to a few hot hits out of the circ circ toro after just getting done feeding and pruning. Took out a lot of lower fan leaves and some small stems. Mostly stuff that was yellow and or yellowing but it deffinitly aired things out a bit. Put in another fan just cause it was sittin around doing nothing. Fed botanicare bloom, Advanced big bud, humboldt SeaMag. Cut the humboldt flavorful this week so i can get the flavorful and the sea mag on an every other pattern. Figured it would be easier on for the plants. Plus you don't need to use either of them every feeding. This all results in less PH up every time. Im down to using only 2 ml per gallon. Food for thought. Anyways pictures tomorrow when they have soaked some of those nutes up!

11. ugh well pics were planed but while i was out with the bully breed club on a pack walk 2 pits(not my own) locked onto eachother. I was the fastest one on scene but it was a struggle to get them apart and i ended up bit in the process. Chomped through bout half the top of my finger, nearly lost the tip! So again pics are gonna have to wait till tomorrow....now time to start medicating! ouch!

12. yay for flowers....no my leaves are not that color its just the camera setting im using. Pineapple chunk has really got into full swing with its resin production and the sour just behind it. just about 4 weeks from the flip i would expect to start seeing some size now.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Looks sexy!!

14. Rocking the shiznit out of it bro.

15. Hey Magnum, I came across your previous grow journal on TD and KK. I was real impressed with your work in the TD, especially since I'll be sprouting those beans in a few months. I wanted to ask you how were the buds on her. I've red that they can be ligh, fluffy and wispy. Did you come across that issue or where they nice and dense? Keep up the good work!

16. Well mine turned out fluffy and lackluster but i was screwing up the ph nearly the whole time. That was like my 2nd grow but now i think i would have some different results. I have dialed in my techniques much more. I wouldn't expect it to be super dense being as it is mostly sativa. Good luck.

In the garden the plants are very happy. I watered today with Botanicare Bloom 3tsp/g. Humboldt Flavorful 1.5 tsp/g. Atami Bloombastic 1 ML/g. Think ill take pics in a few days and let that bloombastic hit the buds. LA con is happy and ready to be topped and fed. Germed 2 Critical + but lost one. Didnt shed its casing right away and i guess i removed it to late although it looked fine.

17. [quote name='"RopeyMagnumMan"']

Well mine turned out fluffy and lackluster but i was screwing up the ph nearly the whole time. That was like my 2nd grow but now i think i would have some different results. I have dialed in my techniques much more. I wouldn't expect it to be super dense being as it is mostly sativa. Good luck.

In the garden the plants are very happy. I watered today with Botanicare Bloom 3tsp/g. Humboldt Flavorful 1.5 tsp/g. Atami Bloombastic 1 ML/g. Think ill take pics in a few days and let that bloombastic hit the buds. LA con is happy and ready to be topped and fed. Germed 2 Critical + but lost one. Didnt shed its casing right away and i guess i removed it to late although it looked fine.[/quote]

Sweet dude! I just germed 2 crictical + they just came through the soil a day ago. Can't wait to compare!

18. Hey fellas, just fed yesterday and the girls are beefin up. Again 3tsp/g of botanicare pro bloom, 5ml/g Humboldt SeaMag, 2ml/g Bloombastic. Uped the bloombastic from 1ml and will be uped again when i need to feed again sunday. My plants have shown NO burn or problem with it just for the record. This is at 6 weeks. Poped C+ and white widow also have the LA lookin real nice. Went to the grow shop and grabbed some more nutes and soil as well as a few rapidrooters. Boys hooked it up with a sample of General Hydro RapidStart root enhancer. First time using it should be interesting

Almost done lightproofing my veg cab....should be up and running this weekend!! woohoo...heres the air feed for the veg(using one canfan for both cabs)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Pineapple Chunk
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Sour Kush
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    PC
    [​IMG]
    SK
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Excellent looking babies my brother!!!!!