Ropeys Perpetual Grow - Sour Kush, Critical +, White widow +++++++++

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by RopeyMagnumMan, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Hey guys, if you get a chance, could you please check this product out and let me know your opinion about it. Inda-GRO

Go about 1/3 the way down the page to find the Pro 420 PAR. I'm thinking about buying it for my next grow. It's really expensive but I think it just might be worth it.
    By the way, on my last grow, the Beyond the Brain came out fantastic! The buzz is really intense, cerebral, and lasts for about 6 hours with just one bowl; at least for me. The Tangerine Dream didn't come out nearly as well. It burned real easy and I don't think the HPS lighting I used for it was of a high enough quality.

2. PLus i'm also waiting on seeds from Delicious that are Critical Jack* and Caramelo. Should be good

3. Tang dream has posed issues for many. Ropey was the lucky bastard that got graced with the pheno we all would have liked....and he didnt even mail us clones...wtf??:eek:

lol. dont go wasting your $$ on that light if you already have one...it was the strain...not the hps.

but by all means, if you need a light, it looks pretty badass.:D

4. Thus far I have been using MH for veg and HPS for flowering. However, I just finished my 4th grow so it's time to replace all the bulbs since, from what I've read, even though they all still work, they probably no longer produce enough light in the correct frequency spectrum. The light I'm considering buying should produce superior lighting covering both the MH and HPS spectrum and have a much longer useable life. I'm probably going to get it unless someone at this forum has experience that tells them it is not a good buy... It sure seems impressive from the specs though!

In an ideal world, we would all be able to share the results of our grows with one another. I hope that day comes :)

I've been super impressed with Ropeys results!!!

5. Any pic/updates?

6. Have you checked out my current perpetual ropey??? Good lookin stuff!!!!

7. hmm we should pop our critical jacks at the same time...although i think mine are autos...are yours? dinafem auto critical jack if im not mistakin

haha i didnt even clone them for myself haha....oppss! Yes i had great luck with all 10 of my tang seeds....one mutant but she ended up producing.

The light is pretty sick but the price is pretty sickening haha lil joke there. For what i spent on my E ballast bulb and reflector and can fan(all of which are high end) i could get 3 for that price. All you would need is a MH bulb as well. Any results you seen of mine has been from a super HPS. But deff dont let me deter you because i can honestly say i know nothing about that light system...could be worth every pennie my man. Sorry for your trouble with tang. I seem to be one of few that lucked out but i will say....shes a finiky lil bitch. Im guessing its that Nevilles A5 haze bein picky. Let me know if u grab that light id be interested to hear some results!

your wish is my command.....not very exciting though haha. Also i have some bad news. My Sour Kush seed germed and begen to root but somehow the head broke away from the tap root :( No idea how it happen.....deff didnt happen when i was investigating i was extremely careful. Sucks but another seed is being germed now

Barneys Farm Pineapple Chunk
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. on my way man, finally got a few minutes to myself.....damn dog has been a handful today

9. Those are some nice fat baby leaves. :) whats the seed that just went into germmin?

I just germinated 2 reg bag seeds and a sour diesel I found from a half oz. They all got tails and I put them in rockwool tonight. :) gonna throw them in the veg room with my current super sour og (check out my journal!!) And then quick flower them alon with the ssog for small crops. :)

10. just did another sour kush jones. Was so sad to loose the last one considering its like 90 dollars for 6. Ill have to Clone to make up for the loss. Can you link me to your journal man?

11. [quote name='"RopeyMagnumMan"']just did another sour kush jones. Was so sad to loose the last one considering its like 90 dollars for 6. Ill have to Clone to make up for the loss. Can you link me to your journal man?[/quote]

Sure thing! Let me know if it doesn't work.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/hydropon...-{lst-fim}-hydro-600w-hps-t5-grow-lights.html

Yeah I feel ya buddy. Never fun when a premie dies :( but still glad I get to watch the sour kush grow! :)

12. Well i was hoping to have a quick update this morning untill i woke up for work to YET ANOTHER dead baby this morning. This one made it maybe a day more. Another Sour Kush which actually made it through the top of the soil this time. Looked good until the next day when it was wilted i carefully dug around it and yet again was severed from its root system. Now im not one to blame the seed company considering i think im one of few that had 10 successful tangerine dreams. But in the last 4 years of doing this i have not lost any plants young or old so it strikes me as a little strange that the first 2 in a row are from a new pack and new breeder. Im more then bummed as im sure you all know. So heres the deal, i have put one more reserva sour kush into germ, like always i will make environment and everything i can perfect so i don't loose any more. If this seed is not successful ill be putting the remaining 3 Sour Kushs aside and maybe start fuckin with Critical + or white widow. 3 dead babys out of 6 is a sign its time to move on for a bit.....lets hope it doesn't get that far.

...On to a happier note....heres Pineapple Chunk from the now 2nd year in a row winner Barneys Farm(Liberty Haze not pinapple)

i have heard some ppl say that PC is not stable and that may be true but i think i have a damn nice pheno thus far. Fat indica leaves Nice inter-node length and new sets of leave between main leaves have already started..i dont believe i have had a plant yet start pushing secondary leaves before developing its 3rd set of "fan" leafs.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

...............soooo i have had a few beers to compensate for my shiiiitttttttyyyy morning, i apologize for misspelling and ridiculous grammar.

13. also just watered, little droopy

14. Poor sour kush :( such a dissapoint. But pineapple chunk is looking broad lol very fat fan leaves. Lol im thinking since friday will mark 2 months for my ssog, ill flower in no more than another week past friday. :)

15. Hey Ropey, I'm sorry to hear about the dead babies. So far in my experience, I've lost roughly 1 in 4 seedlings during the first 2 weeks. Your experiences have been better than that thus far so count your blessings!

16. i was thinking the same thing....maybe my luck has just been to good the last few years. Well cross your fingers boys the 3rd seed has cracked her shell and will soon be planted, i have high hopes for this one!:hello:

17. [quote name='"RopeyMagnumMan"']

i was thinking the same thing....maybe my luck has just been to good the last few years. Well cross your fingers boys the 3rd seed has cracked her shell and will soon be planted, i have high hopes for this one!:hello:[/quote]

Woot! Lets hope we got a super potent survivor pheno :)

18. Is it the rp headband?

19. At least one of em wants to live mate!! :hello:

Ill keep popping back as she grows up, I'm on my second run of it, just the 1 this time around. All the best with it:smoke: