Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

roots, rock, reggae

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by NaughtyDread, Jul 9, 2004.

1. Bob Marley Festival
    Ziggy Marley
    Stephen and Julian Marley
    Damien Jr. Gong Marley
    Toots and The Maytals
    Slightly Stoopid

Tickets on sale now at all Ticketmaster outlets and The box office. All Tickets are $35 day of the show.

Sat., Aug. 7 6:00 PM
    doors open: 5:00 PM

boy i cant wait! if any of yall are in southern VA you should hit this show, last year Steel Pulse was supposed to make it, but they are getting old and are always sick. Ziggy really ripped it last year doin all his fathers songs to make up for Steel Pulse not showing, it was amazing! good thing all my budz curing :D

2. yea i went to bob fest when it was here in san diego earlier this year. it fucking rocked, i had soooo much fun. The whole san diego sports arena was hotboxed. i had a great time. hope you have fun.

3. enjoy slightly stoopid :) they are damn good stuff! sounds like an excellent show. Ill be seeing Steel Pulse July 16th in AC :)

4. yea, i went to that when it was here in south florida. good shit, youll have fun.