Root beer connoisseurs unite

Discussion in 'General' started by astro_righteous, May 10, 2010.

1. hmm this isn't root beer but if you enjoy soft drinks beyond the typical fountain drink you should check it out. its bundaberg ginger beer. its like a ginger ale that tastes stronger. very flavorful i had it first when i was visiting new zealand but found they sell it here, i found it at world market. give it a try! :)
    [​IMG]

2. best sasparilla in the Mid "Fucking" West. Great restaraunt in Chicago as well.
    [​IMG]

3. Try BevMo, they have every kind under the Sun. My fav is Henry's too. :D

4. This thread is fucking awsome first off and i must say i love IBC. Whats extra funny about this thread see potheads dont want to fight and shoot guns. We wana have a nice cold root bear when we get home.

5. fuck yeah root beer it's like drinking elephant shit juice

6. not really how i would consider it. but ok

we have BevMo here so ill try them out i had no idea they sold root beer. but it looks like ill be getting my shit there then. might have to join their club if they have one.

7. haven't actually drank rootbeer since i was like 9 so maybe my opinion on it's changed. any idea if i can get it in england?

8. IronLung knows what's up.

Saranac's got the best shit.

9. Virgil's and Henry Weinhard are fucking great. Root beer is the best.:hello:

10. I did some more research for the OP. They have Berghoff Root Beer stocked at the BevMo! in Happy Valley, PHX. If you want the best root beer you will ever try, im serious get Berghoff.

11. this, its NY times best rated, and i think its delicious.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. fuck i wish i had a root beer right now

BJ's restaruant makes some good shit

13. happy valley is kinda far from me. there is a BevMo right down the street from me tho so ill just try that one later. thanks tho or the heads up.

14. i shoulda bought some root beer instead of this cola i got :(

15. I feel downright pedestrian

[​IMG][​IMG]

16. now those are designer brands

17. I we like to make it if we can. It is SOOO good with honey as a sweetener and a little real vanilla extract. Yum!

18. did you know that there is wintergreen in rootbeer? thats what gives it the bite.

19. Learn something new everyday.

20. DUDE. You can't drink name brands and still be a root beer snob. Where is the elitism in that? It's more fun if you drink brands no one has ever heard of, and then lambast people for not hearing of brands u purposely picked for their obscurity. Root Beer 101. Scratch that, this is advanced post grad. root beer science.