Rooster Apparatus Cleaning

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ssspaghetti, Feb 23, 2018.

1. Hey everyone. I was just wondering if any of y'all could help me. I have a rooster apparatus and I really do like it and I share it with my roommate and I only have one problem with it and it's extremely frustrating. My rooommate and I smoke quite a bit out of it and we find ourselves having to clean it constantly. The glass is super nice and thick, the craftsmanship is beautiful but we just can't seem to keep it clean for very long. I was wondering if any of you guys have owned a rooster before and could let me know how to keep it clean because we have to be doing something wrong. We clean it with 91% rubbing alcohol constantly and was hoping how we could keep it clean for longer. We don't have any accessories for it, just the bowl and the disc that is fused into the piece.

2. that's the same with every glass. just a few hits dirties it up, the danker the bud the dirtier it gets.
    what you can do is a get a bong with no percolation or interal parts, preferably a beaker, because you can keep using it for a few more days even if it is dirty. but yeah man there is no way around it, those bitches get dirty fast

3. yeah i only have to clean my beaker at home once a week. my guess is because of how little water there is to make the smoke cleaner?

4. the beaker has no parts so the smoke has less surface to adhere to. but the lots of water you can put in a beaker probably helps ur right