ROOR tech stemless 10-10

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Jp kills it, Nov 15, 2011.

1. #1 Jp kills it, Nov 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2011
    Whats up guys, first post here so I figured I would start it off with a quick milk. I'm hitting a ROOR tech stemless 10-10 here, open arms with 2 slits each, narrowed bore to the mouthpiece. I'm using a honey comb prodo slide, I have no clue who made it. This was all purchased at the Glass Stache in Alexandria Va. I will update later on with some pictures etc. Hope you guys enjoy my first post.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFnfWHEf9jM[/ame]

Attached Files:

2. How much did that run you? Not a fan of trees but thats the first roor tube if dug. Bet that hits super nice.

3. Not a big fan of trees? Wow, that's odd I always preferred trees. As far as price I honestly don't remember, I purchased a lot of shit so I don't low what this contributed to the grand total of the top of my head. Somewhere around 350 or something I think? They were having a sale so I honestly don't know.

4. [quote name='"Jp kills it"']Not a big fan of trees? Wow, that's odd I always preferred trees. As far as price I honestly don't remember, I purchased a lot of shit so I don't low what this contributed to the grand total of the top of my head. Somewhere around 350 or something I think? They were having a sale so I honestly don't know.[/quote]

Shower head perc or circ perc >tree perc>dome perc

5. Beautiful piece. I think they actually had that tube posted on their Facebook page and I have yet to see one in person. It definitely clears faster than my double perc Roor.

6. cool roor bro.

I'd hit it.

7. Only Roor to ever catch my eye. How much did it set you back? Also why did you find the tree perc comment odd? They are old tec.

8. I find trees to filter much more evenly then circ or shower heads. All the arms function vs even in my toro circ the slits don't all function together every time. It may not be as aesthetically pleasing, but just because technology is older doesn't mean it's obsolete. There is a reason JP from toro and Steve from Sg still pump out tree Percs.

9. yeah but JP is outdated, and steve grids his trees. not trying to hate, just letting you know.

10. Oh I know Steve grids his arms, I don't agree that JP is outdated though. If it ain't broke don't fix it and his tubes are definitely top notch. Wasn't taking it as hate, I respect everyone opinion.

11. Now that's a RooR I can get behind. People still nowadays show up with old skool RooR and think it's the smoothest shit since Micheal Jackson, it's not. One hole downstems is not smooth tech. ^_^

12. From all the circs ive hit every slit will fire, even with a slight lean one way. All trees ive hit if u tilt at all only half the arms will fire. I personally love the looks of a tree. None the less u got a badass tube tgere.

13. [quote name='"Mardhyn"']Now that's a RooR I can get behind. People still nowadays show up with old skool RooR and think it's the smoothest shit since Micheal Jackson, it's not. One hole downstems is not smooth tech. ^_^[/quote]

Lol this.

14. I agree, in general not a fan of roor at all. This tube im a fan of, and a great price too for it.

15. Makes sense. Why would you make it better when your already overpricing the hell out of your outdated glass?

16. As far as the roor comments, I don't own any other roor products besides this Roortech and the ice pinched slide it came with. I can't fathom spending 300 bucks on a straight tube with no perc. As far as the toro comments, to each their own. I am a very happy owner of toro, SG, roor tech, and SYN glass. I love my toro and don't think I over paid or have obsolete technology.

17. yeah he'll never change as long as people keep buying his overpriced shite.

18. To add on the tube, overall for the price this is a great piece. My first ever multiple chamber tube was a POS and really left a bad taste in my mouth as filling, emptying and cleaning proved to be a real pain in the ass. Everything I bought after that were fixed stem, or stemless single chamber tubes. I wanted to give an other one a try, mainly from volume so I went out looking to get either a stem-8 or a 7-13. I work close to the Glass Stache and figured I would stop in to look around being as they were a fairly new shop. They had a sale on all roors for 10% and custom roors for 25%. They marked the stemless up as a custom for me, and I didn't think the tube would get much use so I opted to save the money and buy the roor. I love this tube, a simple overfill leaves all chambers at the right level. It's a breeze to clean, and I like the look of the bore and the joint. I do not like the giant label on the side of the tube or the color really. The joint sits too low for my toro circ trash catcher without a carbon filter or an extension. It clears very fast and the narrowed bore allows for better taste. I have not ran it for oil yet, I mainly smoke flowers because where I live sucks. That's all I can think of right now.

19. I love the Glass Stache. Had drinks with Chip (one of the owners) a few weeks ago.. planning to drop a few hundred on a new piece there soon.