Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

roor purchase

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bongmaster72, Feb 18, 2009.

1. ok, i just recently purchased a german roor from the uk at a place called weedcity. I ordered it online like a month ago and it still hasnt come. Im wondering if i got screwed or if its a situation with roor not coming through ( or perhaps if somebody got stoned one day and forgot lol.) i have called and talked to actual humans and they say it is supposed to be here tomorrow. I cant help but wonder though because i still havent been sent a confirmation email. any insight on this?

p.s. i paid for four day shipping on january 21st and its now february 18th... pissed abouth that much? yes:mad:!

2. call your credit card company tell them it was never delivered and they should know how to handle it.

3. PS.
    haha weed city sounds like a knock off of grasscity.

4. hey man, sometimes things take time. i ordered mine on the 22nd and ive been talking to them the whole time ive been waiting. everythings good, and theyre going to overnight it to me next week. call them up and ask if youre not sure, but so far at least for me everythings gone good with WC.

5. okay so you were charged in january and still hasnt arrived? If its not there by like the 2nd of march i'd do what the guy earlier said, say it never arrived and get your money back.

hopefully it comes though..RooR:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking: