Roor problems

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ClearTheChamber, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Why is that?

2. I've never seen someone struggle to buy a bong so much before, there is more than one place to buy a piece of glass, I'm sure you could have made this experience much easier, quicker, and cheaper for yourself by possibly shopping elsewhere.

Also, the fact that you think a $5 downstem will magically ruin your RooR.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'm just trying to order a downstem from the Roor US site and their website won't let me checkout.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ok since I can't purchase directly from Roor I have been looking at other sites. I can find a low profile downstem diffused downstem from roor. What is the difference between the low profile and regular downstem?

5. Well I gave up on purchasing from the RooR website. I went with a low profile diffused 13 hole downstem from Roor after chatting with Stew and Garry from 420 Science.

• Like Like x 2
  6. I would just grab a luke wilson downstem or a sov downstem.

7. I remember this. It was a few years ago. I've done a complete 180 on my opinion of Roor. Love them and their products. Customer service is great. This whole thread is all wrong. Mods- anyway we can take this trainwreck of a tread down or delete it?.