Roor problems

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ClearTheChamber, Oct 10, 2019.

1. I saved and wasted my money on my first Roor Bong. It has no percs and doesn't even have a diffused downstem. It was in the description that it would have a diffused downstem. So anyway I'm trying to order a 13 hole diffused downstem,

ROOR® <br> 13-Hole Diffused Downstem<br>Beaker 5¼"<br> 18.8mm → 18.8mm | RooR

I've been trying to put my order through all week, since Monday. I click "Buy now" and the page just refreshes. I can't find a phone number for this company anywhere. Used the "Contact us" link and was told it would be fixed today, but that never happened.

I guess Roor has enough money and they don't care if people order direct from them.

ROOR-R14B455B is the model number.

2. Did you ACTUALLY BUY it from the ROOR webite.......or some other site?

3. Oh well I guess I can not say where I got it. It was a legit site though.

4. Huh.............have you tried taking it up with them?

5. I know the Bong is legit, let's get that out of the way.

6. Yes I did get a partial refund because the description on the site was wrong. The thing is now I want that downstem from Roor but I can't checkout on Us.Roor.com

7. Don't worry about it.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Well I am not a "glass expert"........but can't you get any "generic but same sized downstem".......and be off to the races?? I mean, I REALLY :confused_2:

9. Sure but I should be able to upgrade it if I want to. It came with a regular cheap one without any slits or holes for diffusion.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I purchased it because of the Roor reputation. Thought they were supposed to be some great company. However I'm not impressed with the Bong or their pathetic customer service.

11. Sooo....just to clarify......did you get refunded by grasscity.com.......or ROOR "themselves"...........and what customer service did you deal with?

12. Never had any problem with my Diamond Glass and it cost less than half of this thing. Plus it came with a diffused downstem.

13. I was refunded partially by the website I purchased it from. Customer service was from Roor.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I thought to sign up here figuring if they are so popular maybe someone has an actual phone number so I can call them and maybe get that downstem I want. The point is I've been ordering stuff online for years and never had a problem where I couldn't check out that lasted this long. Most companies would have it fixed it five minutes. That's why I say "customer service" in quotes.

15. Damn that's one over priced down stem. I'd look elsewhere

16. All of Roor is over priced.My bong is over-priced. I don't want to use a crappy $5 downstem on a $330 bong.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. So just wondering, aside from the branding are you aware of any of their materials and manufacturing processes that make them worthy of the pricetag by any margin?
    Or is it just that you want a known brand?
    I mean fair enough you wouldn't want the cheapest components to use with it, or at all...but...you can definitely find a piece comparable in quality, for a much lower price.
    They're not all crappy just because they don't overprice due to popularity.

18. Yes the Roor branded ones are made in Germany. The Roor Tech ones are made in the USA. They both use really thick glass. Reason I purchased it was because I just wanted to know the big deal with them.

19. I got a hold of someone from the German site by using there contact us link on the German page. They haven't fixed it yet. In fact the guy asked me what was wrong like they didn't even know about it.

20. This thread is hilarious.