RooR oil accessories

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by MRCRONIK, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Does anyone know where to buy RooR made oil accessories online? I'm trying to keep my new bong all the same brand so I'm looking for RooR made domes, nails, dabbers etc. I saw a YouTube video of the RooR stand at the 2012 Cannabis Cup & they said they were rolling out there new line of oil accessories in January of 2013. That's a whole year ago.I've already looked online & couldn't find anything so I was wondering if any blade RooR enthusiasts know of anywhere to get them?Who Dat!

2. Try looking at your local head shop. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. [quote name="frr" post="19439913" timestamp="1391146495"]Try looking at your local head shop. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Tried all they carry is RooR us. Local glass & shit ton of grav labsWho Dat!

4. Most scientific style concentrate attachments dont have any logo anyways, its just clear glass so it will still go with your all RooR set in my opinion. But maybe your a true purist idk... haha

5. #5 dankness420, Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2014
    Couldn't find any on their site, and didn't even know they made oil accessories.  But I would just go with a 18mm(or whatever size yours is) male to male attachment and go from their. 

I see where you are coming from wanting it tobe all roor but I would just goto your local headshop and grab whatever is appealing to you.

(no idea on roortech but the have a larger selection of stuff so maybe check out their site.)   Its still official roor but it aint no german quality. :(

You haven't hit a roor until you have hit a genuine german roor.(just saying)

6. [quote name="MRCRONIK" post="19440015" timestamp="1391147880"]Tried all they carry is RooR us. Local glass & shit ton of grav labsWho Dat![/quote]Grav labs is pretty nice. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. [quote name="TheNaturalist" post="19440460" timestamp="1391155176"]Most scientific style concentrate attachments dont have any logo anyways, its just clear glass so it will still go with your all RooR set in my opinion. But maybe your a true purist idk... haha[/quote]
    I think I'm just going to go with clear glass dome set up shouldn't look out of place on the Roor, anyways thanks for helpWho Dat!