Roor hand pipe at smoke shop? Real or fake?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by fizzedkush, Jul 10, 2011.

1. I went into this smoke shop where they were selling a pipe, with the roor brand name engraved on the top, and the owner said it was made right in Germany. I'm worried about it being fake because the glass was white and all roors are clear, I haven't found anything online about roor making pipes, and it only coated 17.50. This piece looked pretty nice but is it worth buying a fake piece?

2. Who cares if its fake if you like the piece enough to buy it w/o the logo shouldn't matter

3. Well, obviously the OP cares.. Personally, I don't normally care about brand name crap, but I don't like the fact of buying a piece which is labeled as a brand name reliable product. But yet it's not. That is called counterfeit. If it's not real, the headshop should know/be ashamed of carrying fake crap.
    Even if the OP likes the design, they may not want to buy the piece thinking it's of high quality becasue of the brand, and then finding out it's shitty quality and such.

maybe if OP could post pictures, people could tell.

4. Wow, such an ignorant comment.

Why would you condone supporting conterfeiting? It's a big problem. Besides, who knows what conditions that piece was made in. Could of been made in a glass blowing sweatshop.

If your gonna buy something name brand, it needs to be the legit brand..

5. as far as the money goes, yeah sure its worth it. I wouldn't personally get it because, as said, I would prefer to not support people making counterfeit glass, and I wouldn't want others to use it and think thats how good a real one is, and I would feel strange owning something that appears to be ROOR, but really isn't. Just a personal thing.
    For that range I would just get a local one that you like the look of.

6. Thanks guys, I appreciate the opinions. I ended up not getting the pipe, and plan to save up for a nicer quality pipe

7. :hello: good for you. Im sure you will know it when you see it!

8. You can order the roor steamroller at several online authorized distributors like gc ect

Never buy from a shop who sells fake gear...normally those shops have crap glass anyways.

Post pics of this "white". Roor

9. ^I'm pretty sure he means it's frosted haha but go to aqua lab. Best head shop, little pricey but you get what you pay for right?

10. hahahah i went into a shop with my friend and it was one of those korean shops thats like sells candy and pop and stuff and at the front sells cheap spoons and sherlocks and bubblers one of the pipes said ROOR and me and my friend laughed so hard the glass was cheap as fuck and it costed like 12 bucks hahaha. it was most likely fake.

11. I just didn't want to get it and get laughed at for having a "roor pipe" lol