RooR Glass Gallery

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by hydro-pump, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Hey gc. There's a heady thread, a family thread, and even a weedstar thread yet no RooR thread.. SOO. Lets get this thing going. No fake RooRs. Reefer (haha) to the RooR real or fake identification thread already around. Let's see these beauties

[​IMG]

2. nice , i think you posted this in another thread ... and i quoted it lol. nice bongs

3. Yeah nice gear, I like the downstem. You should throw a glass screen and some carbon in the bubble below the joint.

4. That's actually a RooR carbon filter and an Alex K diffuser, separate. Next photo sesh Ill be sure to not make it look like one piece because I've been getting that a lot haha. Would be sweet as hell if i could find a down stem with a built-in carbon filter bubble.

5. ill help start this thread going. this is my first tube so bear with me. its a custom 5mm icemaster with a red/black theme. 18 inches tall with an ehle diffuser, ehle pillbottle ashcatcher. i still need to get a diffuser for the ashcatcher i just need to make sure i know the size of the downstem. tell me what yall think.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. my bad. I didn't realized that one already existed. i tried to search.