Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ROOR from Amsterdam Concept Shop [MILK]

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by emrandel, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Hey heyyy... got this new ROOR! Not so new I guess. I was in Amsterdam this summer and had an awesome time. First day I was there I woke up, smoked a nice fat joint and wandered leisurely to the infamous ROOR concept shop. The one and only of it's kind. Aaand, this is what I got:

[​IMG]

Haha, oh my god, this thing riiiiiips. It's so small, and everyone under estimates it. Then after hitting it once they instantly fall in love. Nothing milks a tube like 16 hole european diffusor.

[​IMG]

There's the video of the first rip.

I just found the pictures so I thought I'd post them up. Maybe somebody would enjoy them.

Oh and here's all the drugs we enjoyed... Arjan's Haze, White Widow and Orange Bud. Some herbal XTC, yopo seeds (DMT) aaand of course, MUSHROOMS!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Daaaaaaaaaaamn, looks like you had a good time bro, how was the DMT? Life changing? lol

3. wow thats fucking awesome man. I love that tube!

I hope to goto amsterdam within the year. How much money did you take with you to spend on this fun stuff?

I love shrooms man, I haven't seen any around here in a while. It would be nice to be able to just walk into a place a get a box. thats bad ass man!

How much were the shrooms and the tube?

+Rep

4. That's out of control. No label? I didn't think they made that...

I'm gonna have to drive up to Foco one of these days and try it out for myself....:bongin:

5. Well, it wasn't pure DMT crystal so not quite the mind-blowing experience people speak of. But heavy shit none the less. I've had the majority of my life changing experiences on massive amounts of LSD.

Well, my trip was a bit unique to the standard amsterdam vacation. I own a house in Germany so I flew into there. Got euro-rail passes for 30 days and went to Holland, Belgium, France, Hungary, Italy/Sicily and back through Switzerland to Germany. I blew about $5000 on the trip with tickets and everything in July (most expensive time of the year) but I also spent a lot more than I had to. Had the money, figured why the hell not. Looking back, maybe if I'd spent less money on Absinthe I'd be able to remember more of the trip.

Yep, the "unlabeled" are rather rare. Not sure where you could get one other than the Adam concept shop. I'm sure they're around, never seen another one though.

When I get off probation you'll have to come over and hit all my new glass. Especially the custom KC that's on order, should be a couple weeks before it's made though.

6. Did you get the shrooms in amsterdam too? Were they very strong?

7. Yeah, those were ecuadorians I believe. Fresh. One box is like $12 and half of one box is enough to get a trip going and a full box is enough for a strong trip. They just recently became illegal there... so never again.

Although I managed to get some legit hook-ups there. Next time I go back I'll still be able to get anything I want... but it won't be available in stores. And don't even think about getting anything from street dealers. They'll take your money, rip you off and stab you if they're in a bad mood.

8. Hey.. Nice milk shot on the ROOR!!! One hit on most of their bongs will do me in lol!! It's a very nice piece and i'm sure it is well worth the money spent! I bet being in Amsterdam was a nice experience and I hope to go sometime later on this year!! I just can't imagine being able to buy packaged psilocybin mushies in the shops.. something that will probably never be allowed in the states lol!! Anyways cool pics.. peace!!!:smoking:

9. That sucks. :(

10. Ah, I'm not too worried about it. Amsterdam's lost its magic to me. I'd rather live in Colorado (sounds fucked up doesn't it?) I'm just feel more comfortable by the mountains. I can get all kinds of strains here that are top notch.

Oh and someone asked how much the ROOR was. 150 euros I believe, maybe a little more with the diffusor. Around $200-$250 depending on the exchange rate. It peaked out at $1.51 while we were there, but some where we got it for around $1.37 so I don't really know. Ugh, absinthe+dank+mushrooms+trippy20hourstrainrides = can't remember shitttt.