1. i ordered a custom bong from them, but they didn't give any estimated time it would take to get it. If anyone has any experience with ordering from them id just like to know how long it took you to get yours.:smoke:

2. Sorry, no idea, but I would suggest asking them.

3. yeah they told me when they are shipping it just wondering how long its gonna take to get to the america

4. Well it depends on the type of shipping. Worse case scenario a month I guess? I'd be worried about customs and their wait times/ confiscations.

I'm surprised that shipping with a tracking number wasn't included.

5. i'm sure it will be when its shipped there shipping it this coming week why would you worry about customs its a clean piece how do you think head shops get roors?

6. From Germany INT parcel post ~2-3 weeks after ship date.

edit: don't worry about customs, if your tracking it and its sitting in customs for a long time its just sitting in a line.

7. Customs don't take bongs often...Very rare...

Correct me if i'm wrong but I was worried about it too and only heard the odd confiscations.

8. Yah confiscations are rare and far between but they do happen, should have your toob in a month max. Roor.de can be a bit sluggish though sometimes, so be patient.

9. thanks for the info friends

10. anyone else have experience ordering with roor.de

11. #12 Reelconnoisseur, Oct 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2011
    i've ordered 2 customs in the past from .de. Took about a month or so for the last 1. I ordered in October last yr and they said it only took that long because of Cannibis Cup in November.

Roor.de doesnt ship to the US at all. You have to go through a reseller. Roors in the US(unless specifically ordered from out of country) are made by Roor.us, in the US, not made by Roor.de in Germany.

What are the specs and custom options you got?

12. i dont understand so how did you get yours and what do you mean it says they ship to the us on the site. i ordered icemaster 7.0 18.8 mm crown mouthpiece crown bowl reduction colored ice notches option diffuser

13. Well, in the past, roor.de wouldnt ship to the US for fear of reprisals from the US gov't like what happened to Tommy Chong. But they were allowed to have a US subsidiary(Roor.us). Guessing it had something to do with the overseas importation of commercial quantities of bongs. So(in the past) you had to buy from an authorized reseller in Canada, or the UK(where i got both of mine) and have them ship here..

It does show a shipping price to the US on the .de websight now, but i don't see anything stating "We now ship to the US". I mean, why need a Roor.us if .de can ship to the states? Maybe they are doing something different and didnt tell anybody. I would think this would be pretty big news though. Your the first i know of ordering direct so let us know how it goes. Sounds like a great piece man...

14. i understand for sure but i dont understand what you mean by roor.us i can't find any site roor.us

I did find this not 100% sure what it means

Dear ROOR fans in the USA, 29th January 2010

to begin, we would like to thank you for your support of the ROOR brand. We understand that our clients are more knowledgeable than most when it comes to doing what they love.
    We are proud to be part of that.

Secondly, it is our endeavor to provide the enthusiast with innovative products of the highest quality that also fulfill our philosophical desire. As the market evolves, so must we.
    After careful evaluation of our practice we are pleased to initiate the steps necessary to maintain consistency with that philosophy. Operating as an international company, we are a team with many players that must strive for the same goal. This was a tremendous challenge in the past, and one of the first areas where changes were made. On this opportunity we want to introduce our new and only distributing partner for the USA" Suite G Distribution " [ROOR contact form USA]

Next, some of these changes will take place over time, while others are immediate. For the ROOR partner, we will be committed to providing friendly, professional service with a new customer service team. For both the ROOR partner and ROOR end-user, we will showcase a line of new product models, and past favorites that were only made possible by changes in our manufacturing team.

ROOR " Germany only " and " U.S. only" products will mostly be a thing of the past!

We endeavor to provide a consistent product line no matter where you see us!

To close, we invite you to experience and participate first hand in the new era of ROOR!
    And of course thank you again for tremendous support!

Martin Birzle

15. whats everyone think

16. i got my bong today! ill post pictures soon

17. Awesome. I love the reduction.