Roor Big bongs

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Runningmanatee, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Hey guys i plan on buying a Roor Zumo really soon and want to hear what people think that have one of there own or a Roor 1000ml cause the is almost the same thing just thinner

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. lay off the Roors there are way too many fake ones now than real ones and sometimes you can't tell. Get a legit Illadelph instead.

3. Lol dude first off Those bongs aren't that much cheaper second there are plenty of company's that sell legit Roors and im not stupid enough to spend $200 on a fake Roor also i would be buying it straight from Grasscity which is legit as they come does The other company have any decent beakers then i may consider it

• Like Like x 1
  4. You can tell easy dot signature or signed signature for more expensive one and made in Germany on the bottom easy as that got both those 99% chance its real

5. Have had this guy for a minute and is my daily. I'm pretty confident it's not a legit nice RooR (at least not German, but is also not China) but it's been very reliable. I got it for $100 flat at my shop and is a good size, perfect for a daily. Also bought a friend a real 3 footer RooR that unfortunately broke but it was super nice and a monster hitter. I like em

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. ***EDIT: I just noticed this thread is six months old but it got bumped up. DOH!***

Yup, I got my Dealer's Cup Roor (20" beaker base) from GC and it's awesome. I couldn't be happier with it. I was on the fence between this and the Zumo, but I like mine so much I'll probably just get the Zumo too someday since I know I'll like it. Go for it!

• Like Like x 1