RooR Beaker Bottom Blue Label

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Ziptron, Oct 10, 2009.

1. Hey Guys,
    I bought this Blue label RooR beaker off of a friend of mine, and neither of us are particularly sure of its model number.
    The dimensions, as I've measured are:
    18.8mm Joint
    45 cm tall
    the downstem is 13.5cm

I don't know if any of that is really accurate, I'm really just trying to find out exactly what it's worth
    Here are some pix: Photo 3.jpg

Photo 4.jpg

Photo 1.jpg

let me know what you guys think!

2. the label looks weird to me.

3. If you take a picture with a webcam it reverses stuff, there is such thing as a roor blue label. But I have not seen it in beaker before, those blue series with a straight tube run at like 50-100 euros on there website, depending on size.

4. #4 Saul Goodman, Oct 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2009
    How much did you pay for it?

If thats a real RooR, that's a good bong. I love RooR beakers.

I guess you'll find out if it's legit if it breaks or doesn't break within the next week or so.

edit: I probably would have gone with a Honalee, my self. I'm not a huge fan of the whole trendy RooR thing. But they make good glass.

5. I got it about a month ago and what I paid is not at all indicative of its actual value (what I'm trying to find out). I probably got the best deal on the planet for it, paying only $100 CAD.

I think it may have been an older model, that's why I can't seem to find a blue label beaker anywhere on the intrawebs.

and yes, the camera flipped the images... my bad.

Does anyone know the model number/year?

6. Go to the RooR site?

Or google it.

7. I've never seen that bong before

8. I think it might be fake,because the bowl is still written the right way. Take another pic with it shown in real imaging, this looks like you have a mac. Go to Edit, and choose auto-flip new photos and repost, then we will know for sure.

9. #9 ModderXtr, Oct 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2009
    It's written the right way.

The word RooЯ® is a palindrome, notice the rights reserved symbol is at the "beginning" of the word "®RooЯ" on his slide? :rolleyes:

Edit: It's worth like 150 bucks. Just a ballpark, fyi

10. Ya i know i meant the tube. The lettering is wrong, but the bowl has the correct lettering. It should read Roor from the top to the bottom, not the bottom to the top :rolleyes:. And now that i look at it, the joint looks a bit off as well, but it may just be the pictures.

11. It's not a fake - I did some fairly extensive research to make sure that it's not a fake haha. The pictures are just reversed :S

I've tried the RooR website and I've tried google-ing it, but I've still found no other bong on the web like it.

I'm pretty sure that it's USA made, as it has the insignia on the side of the beaker, as opposed to right above the neck.

What are your thoughts? I want to hear as many different observations as possible!

12. Dipshit, THE IMAGE IS MIRRORED. We've been over this. The tube label is flipped, that's why it looks wrong. Same goes for the bowl, which is also backwards.

13. ^ Ya no shit i am the one who noticed. :rolleyes:

14. Never seen a blue RooR beaker bottom before..

15. is that mud water in there bro? cause thats some of the nastiest water ive ever seen, have you ever changed it?

16. RooR beaker bottoms do exist, but i've only seen them labelled as "Dealer's Cups".

Here's my issue - my piece has ice pinches, and the only type of RooR bong that has ice pinches is the Icemaster. Therein lies the problem: I've only seen straight tube Icemasters.
    It's bloody frustrating! I can't find it anywhere!! :mad:

17. Ha! Then you've never seen truly dirty water! I had changed it earlier that day, it just gets heavy usage. I change it once a day, and I smoke only hash/tobacco bowls, so the tobacco dirties the water pretty thoroughly.

18. Roor.us has beaker tubes with ice pinches, along with roor.de little sister's, and they are beaker bottoms as well.

19. Is there a website for RooR.Us? I knew mine was american, but I thought that German and American roors had the same models.