ROOR Beads in diffuser On 3 ft triple perc

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Sonymon, Mar 5, 2009.

1. #1 Sonymon, Mar 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2009
    This is my old tripple perc bong but when went out to the headshop i had a lot of trouble deciding what to do with my two hundred dollars. I ended up getting a per(x) ashcather, which is ph(x)'s new line. The ash catcher was well priced so I decided it ws better to get it and put Roor difuser beads in it. Than buy an illy ashcatcher or a inline ashcatcher. It pulls smooth as anything here are pics and a vid. tell me what you guys think...

:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

Bong without ice
    [​IMG]
    :smoking:

ash catcher
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    :smoking:

Bong with Ice
    [​IMG]

MOV
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkIRCsHEaIA"]YouTube - MOV 0016[/ame]

2. thats piece is nice:bongin:

3. Very nice diffuser beads in the ash catcher. Never thought to do that do that. Thanks for the Idea!

4. perx is not phx

is it?

no

5. i believe perx is some random crap along the lines of PURE and othre such 'me too' guys, mirite?

6. #6 Sonymon, Mar 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2009
    The person who worked at the headshop smoke911 in Atlanta said that per(x) is like the new ph(x). Its better quality than ph(x) but it is made by the people who put out ph(x).

Just woke up im gonna clean my bong now lol needs it bad.

7. Per(x) to the best of my knowledge is almost like a "side project" of one of the owners of PH(X). the company's aren't actually connected in any way aside from sharing an owner. the tubes are definitely better quality then PH(X) and Pure though, and way better priced in my opinion.

8. From what I heard, ph(x) makes PURE glass as a side project like you said. Looks like ok glass to me, I wonder how it smokes though, be interested to find out how smooth it is compared to the others. As for the ROOR beads, they look pretty sick, but you can just use the plastic bullets for airsoft guns, they work just as well.

9. That's one sick setup. Take good care of that thing.

10. knowing that, i just might buy a perx if i see one

11. #11 CjX, Mar 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2009
    per(x) isn't the new ph(x) bongs, those are Sci(x)

What do you mean by quality? All 3 are made from Pyrex.

12. Found this video online, shows the PH(x) Trinity and how its blown. Looks pretty cool. Just thought it would shed some light on this whole Ph(x) issue, does anyone with glass blowing experience know if this looks like a quality job?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYTZ2f4C-SI&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Operation Pipeworks: Chpt 7, "Making the Amazing PHX Trinity[/ame]

13. #13 kindbud319, Mar 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2009

Quality does not just mean "PYREX", you must be thick headed, All GonG bongs are pyrex, The shitty gear bongs, or the shitty pure bongs or whatever Are made out of pyrex and Roors,Toros are made out of pyrex.
    What makes a roor different then a Gear bong, quality control, thats what.
    Roor/toro have supreme quality control, meaning the glass all the way through is the same thickness, it means that roor/toro will never relise a bong that is flawed in some way, Every bong they put out has to have clean proffesional welds, and joints with no wobble. They even messure the tube to make sure its PERFECTLY straight.

But with those gear/pure/kaos/Hvy bongs, they just pump them out without making sure there perfect

Thats what makes RooR/Quality glass so good

Ohh yea, and Sci(X) is a knockoff of ph(X), not a new PHX!!!

14. #14 Sonymon, Apr 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2009
    hey guys im still using the ashcatcher and it is keeping the bong clean really well. I would definetly reccomend buying some glass beads from a craft store and putting them in your a/c or bong.

Here is a better pic
    [​IMG]