Roor 420 Edition

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Chipsncheesef, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Hi

My friend tells me his new bong is a 'Roor' even though the logo says '420' in large black lettering where the roor logo should be. I think he got it at a club, honestly it's very thick glass and is a HQ bong (16 inches, 3 ice pinches, very thick glass, wide thick tube)

Was wondering if it's possible that it is actually a ROOR even though it says 420 instead. He claims it's the ROOR 420 edition.

I think it was $110 btw

2. probs fake.

3. No, no, and again no,

No RooR special edition that I know of is going to cost only $110.

It's fake. Case closed.

4. #4 HotDish, Nov 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2011
    Dude.. Check out this BMW i just bought.. it only cost $200.. sure it have a Geo hood ornament but it's definitely a BMW... that's what my friend told me
    [​IMG]

5. Can i meet your friend because i have a RooR Rasta-Marley for sale only 100 bucks. Its a footer and says Dumbass down the tube in Rasta color scheme...Once in a lifetime deal.

6. $125 actually I think but I told him it was fake when he got it and he told me this long story how it's not. Luls

7. fake, and not even a roor. a roor (regardless of it's authenticity) is going to have a roor logo, not a 420 logo.

8. There not going to make a great piece and not take credit for it. There also not going to make a piece to their standards of that size fir that price

9. you'll never find a RooR for 100 bucks, unless it's in pieces.

10. smack in him the face.

11. Dude i was at my lhs today and saw the exact same bong. there was a beaker bottom and then a straight tube both pretty big. With the lettering "420" going down in black lettering. Im pretty sure thats the exact same. But it was priced at $65 haha and she said she would throw in a different bowl. Damnn man your buddy got ripped big time. I will say though for china glass the tube was rather thick.. but the joint and bowl were pretty thin. Sorry man