rooots have a little black section!!!!!! algea growthh??? how can i fix thiss?

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by budz123, Apr 12, 2012.

1. if pictures are necessary i will try and snap some its ony a small spot but its on all four of my dwc 5 gal buckets! and quick question how many inches of growth shoud pop threw scrog screen before you flip to 12/12

2. once the canopy is 70% full switch it up. As long as the plants have reached maturity ie. alternating nodes.
    As far as the black spots, not sure without pics, could be just nutes, might be pythium (root rot)
    Try lowering res temps. all that bad stuff like hot weather. try getting temps steady below 68F
    good luck!

3. Have you tried the h202 from the hydro shop? Personally id cut the damaged roots or black sections, so that it doesn't spread, and apply h202. Just try to keep the Res temps down afterwards with a water chiller or frozen 2liters.. I hope every works out bro!

4. @budz123 - All of Us here in GrassCity have our Magic Mirrors in the repair shop :D. Pics will be highly helpful in order to assist you with the right diagnose.

The blade above me ^^^^^^^ (DrGreenthumb22)state a good way to deal with the situation.

Happy Growing and Welcome to the City

ZS