Roommate Went CRAZY after Smoking

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Samminnikki, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Hi everyone! I’m very new to this site and I literally just made an account to hopefully get answers about what happened to me last night.

So I’m a moderately new smoker. Just started about a couple months ago, and I get weed from my best friend so I know exactly what I’m smoking. This time she told me the type she gave me was a bit stronger but when I smoked it and I was okay so I don’t think that was the issue here.

So I just moved in with a new college roommate and she’s really chill and sweet when sober. I asked if she wanted to smoke yesterday cause she’s been saying how the both of us should whenever we got the chance. Right before I light up the bowl she kind of changed her mind and was like “wait maybe I shouldn’t”. So I told her it was no big deal. She then changed her mind again and was like “actually it’s fine, I’ll do it.”

So she takes a massive hit and she told me her tolerance was very low beforehand. I start smoking too and I have the tendency to get pretty anxious sometimes when smoking but nothing too bad.

After she took the hit she started coughing profusely and even spitting up a little bit so I gave her water. She started to really get weird like 10 minutes later and started complaining that she was cold and put on gloves and a hat (mind you it’s like 70 degrees here in the middle of august). Then she kept asking me to help her and then saying “no it’s fine I got it.” She kept repeating how she needed people to help her. So she got dressed for like 15 minutes changing clothes multiple times and complaining that it’s cold and she didn’t feel well.

Then it got WORSE. She claimed that I was mad at her because she was taking so long. She was like “you’re angry with me j can tell”. Then claimed I said something out loud about her which I absolutely did not. It was really freaky and then she was like “I have to hurry up and go or else my mom will be mad.” Like she was in a delusional state or something. I then told her she didn’t need to come out but she was adamant that she could drive us to the bar and stuff. And I told her I wasn’t getting in the car with her cause she was too high. She SNAPPED saying how I’m always worried about everything and I talk to much. That I don’t trust anyone.
    So my anxiety starts rising because I didn’t know why she was acting like this.

Then she started freaking out about things not being clean and how I need to take off my shoes when I’m in her room and to carry the trash away from her cause she didn’t wanna get dirty. Saying how she walks in the front cause that’s her rule.

Like it was some weird shit. Her dog didn’t even want to come near her. Like she went from feeling sick to giggly then sad and angry all within a span of 20 mins. So when I told her I wasn’t driving with her she got into the car with her dog and just sat in there with the car on. I left and took an Uber and when I got home she was like “I’m sorry, things got really fucked up” and she drove to a park and slept there with the dog in the meantime that I was gone. Today she’s back to acting normal but I’m still FREAKED. She didn’t even really talk about last night and I feel like she might have some mental issues that were triggered by smoking. I just need to know if anyone else has ever experienced something like this.

2. Hey if you are going to be there for them then I say go all out and let them know it was def a bad reaction to too much green and you don't hold it against them.

Perhaps there's an underlying issue or their headspace was just on edge. But everyone has a sketchy time some time. New people, situations and fragile egos whilst under the influence. You can still cultivate a good relationship with them and if they are your roomy that's best. Probably not a good idea to smoke with THEM, unless they learn their limits!

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Weed induces schizophrenia. That's all about I garner from this post. Lol.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Yeah I told her that I wasn’t mad at her or anything and that she just probably had a really bad trip. I was friends with her before I even moved in and when she’s sober she’s the sweetest person ever. When she got drunk she was just a lot louder and extroverted but with weed she was another person altogether.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Honestly that’s what I got from it too!! Like she was convinced for a second that I was talking about her cause I was running around saying “fuck” cause I misplaced my booze. And she was like “you said fuck cause you’re mad at me for taking so long!!”

And then mentioning her mom and stuff like I don’t want to jump to conclusions but I wonder if her mom was verbally/physically abusive to her or something but I don’t know. She doesn’t like to go home. She’s an international student and she always stays in the summer so I wonder if her family life is bad.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Some people should not smoke weed

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  7. It's just a weirdo bro. Pay it no mind, or it will ruin many more moons for you. You know what induced it, just make sure it doesn't happen again.

8. I’d just roofie her next time man forget gettin er high put er to sleep.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. This.
    Don’t get her high again.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Definitely not gonna happen. I really just didn’t expect that like she told me she’d smoked before but idk now...it was so freaking weird. Like she wasn’t even in reality. She was convinced it was fall outside and had on a whole jacket gloves and hat. Then today seems completely unphased.

11. Talk about a buzz-kill!

Not everyone is wired for cannabis...

Check this out

https://www.leafly.com/news/health/...mpaign=Roost&utm_source=Roost&utm_medium=push

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Tapatalk

12. That's not that mad man, the first time I smoked weed I made up my own language that only me could understand and forgot how to speak English, I could understand it, just not speak it lol.

You can have a trip on a low tolerance with a good sized bowl

• Like Like x 1
  13. Sure you did! Keep hugging your teddy bear.
    Lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Keep sucking your mothers tits

• Funny Funny x 3
  15. I have a friend who gets mega paranoid from cannabis so he never smoked again but, his dad used to toke. lol

16. She just got to high. Low tolerance + killer ganja can lead to all sorts of strange and even out of control events. Ive said it before and I'll say it again, Ganja isnt for everyone. Dont hold it against her, she was just high an fuck...

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. We need to make cannabit legal and as long as noobs are tripping it won't happen.

Noobs don't even know what a trip is .

18. All because its never happened to you doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

19. My sister said that she hallucinated every time she smoked (four times).

20. She's either straight up lying about ever smoking weed before and that was her FIRST time or she knew she doesn't react well to smoking. I got that vibe when you stated that she had hesitated at first before finally deciding to smoke with you.