Roommate is pissing me off

Discussion in 'General' started by Nathan, Oct 16, 2012.

1. I went back home for 4 days and I come back the dorm is a mess, he ate a ton of my food and there was an empty bottle of vodka on my side of the room. If someone found the bottle I could get in a lot of trouble since I've already had a ticket. I know I have to say something but what?

He actually walked in when I was typing this lol so I said something about the bottle but that still leaves the food and mess. I'm not gonna say anything else today because we're friends and we smoke together sometimes but damn if this keeps happening I'm gonna snap. If it comes down to it I'll talk to the RA and try to get him kicked out of the room but I'd rather not have to do that. He's fine when I'm here but every time I'm out of town something like this happens.

2. That sucks dude. I don't think youre going to get in trouble for an empty bottle though. What school do you go to?

3. #3 TesseLated, Oct 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2012
    Tell him he owes you some money....and he needs to clean up.

If he asks for what, tell him. Call him on that shit. He wont do shit if you let him get away with it...lol

4. bro.. ALL MY FUCKING ROOMATE DOES IS SING BLINK 182 IN HIS ROOM PLAYING ACOUSTIC GUITAR.... 24/7

24/7

TWENTY......FOUR......SEVEN

edit: HE IS FUCKING AT IT AGAIN!!!! AHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

5. ^All The Small Things :)

6. Some missing food, a little mess and an empty bottle dont sound like too much of a problem to me in all honesty. I know if both of my roommates were to go away at the same time without me (which is very unlikely since they are my best friends since middle school) then the crib would most definitely be trashed with many empty bottles and zero food left.

7. I could get kicked out of my dorm if I get caught with anything again, even an empty bottle and taking my food is stealing. So yeah that is a problem.

8. haha I know exactly what you mean. I hate my roomate but the dude isn't bad like yours. He's obsessed with my little pony and team fortress 2 and he never stops talking. Oh and the dude showers like once a week so that's a plus...

I guess what I'm tryin to say is it could be waaaay worse man

9. I have had much more significant problems with roommates. These sound like minor irritations. Talk to me when your roommate quits his job and stops paying rent but you have no legal power to kick them out of the house and are now paying his portion of the rent, then he drinks the case of beer you had in the fridge and becomes an angry drunk and starts fighting everyone in the house. That is a bad roommate.

10. :eek:
    yea...alright...it could be even worse

11. Dude get off grasscity and tell him what's up, if it really bothered you so much you'd tell him you don't like him trashin the place and not cleanin up after.

12. he's already been caught smoking bud twice, maybe he'll get kicked out through his own stupidity. I don't even like smoking with him anymore he's so dumb. We'll be in a spot and he and his friend will cough their ass off loud as hell like it's on purpose because they think it will get them higher. That's asking for someone to call the cops when it's 12am. He also blasts music loud as fuck in the room when he's rolling a blunt and thats how he got busted the 2nd time. We're cool and all but people who put me at risk I lose all respect for, I just hope he fucks himself over before he gets me in trouble.

13. Alright man I gotta ask where in Wisconsin are you?

14. Tell him you are done smoking/drinking in the room bc you can't get thrown out. Remind him if you see it again. A third time, get the RA involved. That's what I would do.

Regarding the food, let him know he owes you and give him a chance to pay up.

15. "Hey man, you ate a lot of my food. Gonna need you to reimburse me or buy groceries next time. And keep your empty bottles on your side of the room if you don't want me to blow your car sky-high... And clean this place up, looks like a pig sty."

*flap trench coat and slam door on exit*

16. my roommate is a complete dick. he is always drunk like fuckin blasted. he is very loud and violent. i had a 2 year old macbook pro and he was using it and he smashed the screen because youtube was taking to long! like wtf. and he's just like my bad bro haha. and he pisses in a coffee can because he's to lazy to go down the hall to the bathroom.and he tried to fuck my 15 year old sister. i cant get him to move out and i cant fight him because he is way bigger.