Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Roommate Help! She's wasting my green!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by viker, Jul 1, 2012.

1. So my roommate is welcome to share in anything that is mine.... BUT.... she exhales IMMEDIATELY after ripping my phx.

Help me convince her to hold it in!!!!!!!!

2. You're the retard because you don't need to hold your hits in!

3. does in she inhale? if so who gives a fuck when she exhales....:smh:

4. If shes inhaling all the way shes not wasting shit, holding your hit in does nothing but deprives your brain of oxygen...

5. I think he's saying she lets out un-inhaled smoke.
    If thats the case just explain to her that she's not really going to get high like that.

6. If she's hitting a phx, I really don't see how she could Not inhale... It's not the same as a joint/bleezy buddy..

@OP, as long as she's inhaling, I really don't see an issue here. Whether I hold my hits for 1 seconds or 4-5 seconds I pretty much get the exact same high.