Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

room smells like weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by killakay, Aug 16, 2012.

1. my mom said my room smelled. i have an mflb, and i take hits and just exhale into the air. ac is on, so no window open. i sprayed some clean cotton spray 3 hours ago, but my mom came in and accused me of smoking in my room. i do store avb in an altoids tin but its mad far from my door. i know my mom smokes so if she confronts me again should i accuse her of smoking? or just let it go and be more careful with my mflb and avb

2. Just use a sploof brah, problem solved

3. #3 Deleted member 194034, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2012
    when my brother left camp (he dont smoke.) I fish a hose out the window and blew that shit through the hose. it worked until my other brother was takin out the trash and saw smoke coming from the end of the hose...lol fail

4. should i call my mom a hypocrite though? (she doesnt know i know she smokes)

5. I'd rather my room smell like just weed but it smells like weed, spilled bong water, and spilled beer that was stuck in the carpet from when I was too drunk to realize I spilled my beer and fell asleep overnight and now have a rotten smell a few days later.

6. Hmm, would lighting up candles and opening up the window work? Might start smoking in my room, but don't want my parents to smell it

7. Ozium works for me

8. What's ozium?

9. #9 Kesseler, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012
    It's her job to be one. No parent should WANT their kid to use drugs, even if they're doing the same thing. If She drinks, does that mean it's right for you to drink? It's called being a good influence. Yeah it's only pot, but that doesn't make it healthy, plus pot CAN BE a stepping stone for kids to other drugs. Even if pot isn't a gateway drug itself, it's drug use in general that scares parents, you'll see if you ever become one.

MFLB man, just blow your hits out the window, it doesn't work if you just blow it into the air, or use a sploof. Also hold them in as long as you can.

10. From what I've read it's a really heavy-duty febreze usually used in cars. Alot of people swear by it though, I've yet to try it but I'm going to pick a can up soon to test it out.

11. [quote name='"koii"']

From what I've read it's a really heavy-duty febreze usually used in cars. Alot of people swear by it though, I've yet to try it but I'm going to pick a can up soon to test it out.[/quote]

It is truly amazing. 2sprays will destink a whole room in minutes

12. just vaped in my room again with 0 precautions... but im 80% sure my moms asleep (1150 east coast)

13. hope you took my advice and used a window ;)

14. [quote name='"skuitarman"']when my brother left camp (he dont smoke.) I fish a hose out the window and blew that shit through the hose. it worked until my other brother was takin out the trash and saw smoke coming from the end of the hose...lol fail[/quote]

lol how did that even work in the first place ?

15. Yeah, Ozium and sploof=problem solved, also there has never been a moment where i called my mother out for being a hypocrite and not got chewed out (I never call out my parents btw)

16. Depends, are you over 18?

If you're not 18, it's really her call. A lot of parents who smoke, my father included, think that smoking when you're younger tends to get out of hand and be abused, which, obviously, it does. She honestly might be in the right to get upset with you for it.

If you're 18, you're a grown man and make your own decisions, so sure if she tries to get mad at you/punish you, confront her and ask her to not be a hypocrite about it, but in a nice way.

The key to shit like this is to handle it maturely.

17. Here's what I do with the MFLB...close my vents, open window halfway, have odor neutralizing cone open near window, have sploof. I vape and just blow out the window with the sploof. Then when I'm done I just spray some oust around the vape area. My aunt who is a cop had my room for three nights and she could not smell a hint of weed in my room. She did ask why the side of my bed smelt like oust, though....

18. Use a sploof.. it makes the smoke come out smelling ..well...not like smoke haha.