Room in construction...tell me what you think

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by AbleChronic, May 24, 2010.

1. there are going to be 100 M-39 and cloing i am going to have 6 400 in the bloom room and 12 t5 in the veg -clone room....looking for some input on what every one thinks

2. ..................
    .........cool?

3. the romm is 16 by 15

Attached Files:

4. the boom room is to the right ... to the left is the wattering area ...still in construction lol

Attached Files:

5. thi is my veg and mt mother room with the t5

Attached Files:

6. this is what is going to be on the walls

Attached Files:

7. here are the ret of the pics i will have more up when it is close to be getting done .....tell me what you think

Attached Files:

8. It looks like your gonna have alot of weed that i wont have. Good luck

9. here are the t5 lights that will be going in the veg room

Attached Files:

10. nice. just make sure you do your research on fire and electrical code to be safe, and use ground fault interrupters on everything.

11. my good buddy is a elecrtction soo i am all good that way and i have braker plugs just to make sure :p

12. its coming along nicely. cant wait to check back when you got some plants going in there. thats a pretty large space fill.

13. 100 blloming and 50 veg in the other pace at a time we got all the wrap up and just to hang the 6 -400 and are intake and stuff and then were goldenn :p:p..were doing M-39

14. T5's are too high up. They need to have adjustable height. Get some cheap string.

15. its not set up yet .. lmao ...if you look close there is a chain lol

16. she is all seled and ready to hang the light in the flowering room along with my inake fan and 2 other fans for movement

Attached Files: