Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rookie question

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by L3gend, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Rookie alert!!!

I am living in a house with my parents where weed is shunned apon, im wondering if baking these things while my parents are out would get me caught because of the smell? What do they smell like when you cook them? I understand that it varys with different foods, but im just wondering as a general guideline... yay or nay to making them when my parents are out.

TL;DR: Do edibles make your house smell like weed when you cook them?

Thanks, L3gend

2. if you make firecrackers it will not smell for more than 30 seconds right after you open the tinfoil

3. burn some popcorn afterward just to be safe

4. you should be fine, just run the vent fan on your stove, and spray air freshener or febreeze or something like that after they are done, and it doesn't smell to strongly and also light a candle after you bake, and if they ask what the smell is tell them you made some toast and burnt it or a sandwich and burned it.

5. Thanks, do they smell like dank or peanut butter?

Genius

6. they wont smell in the oven but when you open the tinfoil it smells a little like both but then goes away after a couple seconds

7. Take them outside to open them. Start experimenting with real food cooking and learn to mask the smell of edibles. Popcorn does a great job. Pizza works. Use your imagination and it ain't that hard.