Rooftop dwelling.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Brahski, Mar 11, 2010.

1. What's good gc!! It's a warming 55 degrees here in buffalo, sunny with a nice cool breeze.

Well I can't smoke bud because of some court mandated drug testing but I'm chillin on my roof with a cig, a pillow, some food and drink, tunes, and my cat. Wearing a t-shirt and shorts for the first time in months and it's awesome

How's the weather?

2. [​IMG]

3. i agree whole-heartedly. because i don't care about cigarettes. :hello:

4. So you're willing to change your opinion because of a cigarette? If you don't like them don't smoke them, don't judge people who smoke them.

And those pictures are getting old fast, what are you, 11?

5. Woah woah...negative vibes in quadrant 4. Somebody get this man a blunt. :smoke:

6. It's fucking awesome here in Texas. About to take my dog for a walk in the woods and burn a blunt. Good times.

7. I don't smoke cigs very often but that sounds awesome man.

+ rep for knowing how to kick it.

8. Yesterday I was chillin, leaning against my car, looking up at the sky, smoking a cigarette in the cool 45-50 degree weather here in Iowa. First time since fall I have enjoyed the temperature outside.

Don't be hatin, chill out yall.

9. just dont get the WHY factor in smoking cigarettes, do they get you high or something? i dont think so.. besides the lack of oxygen in your brain making you feel high.

smoke em all you want its not my lungs gettin trashed

10. You're an idiot, I wouldn't smoke them if I didn't get any satisfaction from them. Smokers get enough shit everyday we don't need it here on the city.

If you don't smoke them good for you, if you want to complain about other people smoking them don't come here.

11. Cigs are pretty horrible...i should probably quit one day :rolleyes:

Weather here sucks unfortunately pretty chilly, and looks like its gonna rain, but i'm high so fuck the weather man