Ron Pauls Former Employees Speak Out

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wolftigerosebud, Nov 22, 2013.

I'm honestly just really tired (went in to work at 6:45) so I dont really care anymore about the first paragraph that much. My OP went through all the sources.

Bold. OK guess what, your sources show two people saying one thing, and two others saying something different. That is no evidence. I have said this probably five times now. Your sources are contradictory.

Not my fault you dont/wont understand.

Except that RP didnt say certain types of women shouldnt get abortions, thats what you have said. He also said no legal action should be used, and should be a moral decision between the physician and women. You are really just stirring the pot now, and making false claims.

2. yawn.  it ain't my fault if you're getting upset over this.  I'm not ~stirring the pot~ just because I don't blindly follow a completely irrelevant political figure as if he were a god.

no, you blindly follow a relevant one which is much more creepy and dangerous.

4. mike hok..

do you cheer when Obama murders brown people with his toy drones?

5. I like the part where you decided for me which political figures I do and don't approve of.  tell me more about what I'm going to eat for dinner later.

6. "obama!  obama!  obama!"

you're a broken record. 

you make it obvious.

i can read you like a book.

Yep, you're not stirring the pot at all, simply refusing to address what I say, and using insults to get your point across.

Something smells fishy......

9. sure you can buddy.

now tell me what you've even done to take a stand against "OBAMA!!!11" other than whining incessantly on the internet.

10. #110 AugustWest, Nov 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2013

all i can do is wait for the next neocon to be elected by the uneducated party line voter.. and continue to live my life.

not much else i can do.

it's more the people that vote for these fools that bother me, not the fools themselves.

11. disagreeing with you is not the same as "insulting" you.  try harder.

12. are you even registered to vote?  do you do anything at all that doesn't include obsessively posting in ron paul threads?

13. #113 AugustWest, Nov 24, 2013

i have very few posts in ron paul threads actually.
    this one has 21k posts and has been there for 4 years and i have 70 posts in it.. i'd hardly call that obsessed.

yes i vote for local and state issues.

D wins my state every cycle in the presidential election by at least 40% points.

i was just mentioning that they could put GW Bush (D) on my state ballot and he'd win by a landslide.
    but that's American voting you you...

i bet you'd vote for bush if he had a (D) next to his name and was pro choice.

blindly follow, as if he were a god, you're a broken record, do you do anything at all that doesn't include obsessively, other than whining incessantly

All your language, and all utter nonsense. Its simply sophistry ladies and gentlemen, a very confrontational, in-your-face type of sophistry.

You have presented no arguments, absolutely zero.

15. those aren't insults.

I don't need to present any "arguments".  posting a simple link has already gotten you two running in circles and desperately clinging to talking points you parroted from some other paulbot.

16. like forgive me for not wasting my time presenting arguments to somebody whose only rebuttal is "OBAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH" :laughing:

what talking points have i repeated?

18. #118 AugustWest, Nov 24, 2013

are you embarrassed that you voted for him yet? or are you still clinging to the hope?

if i voted for a psychopathic murderer i'd be bummed.

19. literally everything you say could be copy/pasted from a rightwing anti-obama website.

it's getting old.  this thread was never even about obama in the first place.  you keep trying to make it about him.

20. #120 AugustWest, Nov 24, 2013

give me an example of something that i said about obama that is false.

besides for him being a psychopath since i'm not qualified to make that diagnosis, obvious as it is.

i don't need to visit a right wing website to rea;lize a failure when i see one.

Bush was a failure and i didn't figure that out from any left wing sites.