Ron Paul vs Stephen Baldwin on Marijuana

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by weedasaurus, Aug 25, 2009.

1. Baldwin is just another idiot believing the shit spat out by our government.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UI4uRsHbOYs]YouTube - Ron Paul vs Stephen Baldwin on Marijuana - CNN Larry King Live[/ame]

2. I really wish this country was intelligent enough to realize someone like Ron Paul would be a savior for this country

3. I like him, but, I think he would need a good vice president. I like some of his stuff, then I really disagree with the other stuff, I cant remember what, but, it made me stop supporting him.

I thought Obama could have been the closest thing to a real president that wants to help the people, but, from what Ive seen so far, hes just another average president that lies during the campaign season, but at least it not McCain/Palin :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Would have loved to have seen Obama/Paul 2008 :(

4. I disagree. Baldwin is just an idiotic, religious nut. :p

5. Obama is getting alot of political pressure. if he gets elected for another term. i believe he will losen up MMJ laws and such.

6. Obama doesn't have the power to change laws; Congress does. I believe that if Congress actually got a MMJ bill through then he would sign it, but I don't see that happening for many years.

7. He can introduce a bill though, right?

8. I don't think he can.

9. Stephen's first 2 lines: "...here i am bringing a faith-based conservative viewpoint"

And then the glorious "Marijuana leads to doing worse things. That's just a fact, i don't care what anybody says"

I stopped watching after that.

10. i don't blame you. the vids can be upsetting.
    talk about brain washed..

11. Ron Paul in that video talked with respect to everyone, and was very kind about it. They were both dicks to him in the end and he still kept his cool. And for that, +2 zing for Ron Paul.

12. Someone seriously needs to strap Stephen Baldwin to a chair and force feed him a brownie. He should hang out with Alex more.

13. Obviously everyone is intitled to there own opinion, but I will never watch another Stephen Baldwin film and for that matter none of the Baldwin films.Stephen sat up there like a smug son-of-bitch,that pissed me off big time,to hell with him and his wife beating brothers.I cant take the asshole's who think Cannabis is a gateway drug,So many people have proven the Medical benefits of Cannabis but still we have dumb-ass's like Stephen uneducated in the truth of Cannabis.Pure bullshit,shouldn't be able to open your mouth on National TV if your not educated,Fuck-em.God forbid anyone in his Family should need relief of any medical condition and cant find it,Maybe he thinks popping pills is the answer,yeah and all of its side-affects that are life threating.I mean come on get freaking real and due the research before opening your mouth(Baldwin) sucks:devious:

14. I don't think I have ever seen Ron Paul lose his cool.

15. I meant that in the way how he still talked nicely to them, it really shows who's the true dumbass.