Ron Paul Spreading Disinformation about Hemp

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hank Scorpio, Dec 19, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-K19l7xZXw]Ron Paul Spreading Disinformation about Hemp - YouTube[/ame]

Ron Paul is spreading disinformation/misinformation about Hemp, also known as cannabis, marijuana, there are so many terms to describe the Hemp plant. The government repeals other laws, there are plenty of laws to repeal because they do more damage than the reasoning for the law. Repealing makes a law null and void. Please share the information.

Smoking marijuana is not stupid like Ron Paul tries to dumb down and manipulate the hatred they already created by mass mind control manipulation to ensure the most superior resource on earth is illegal. We need people to speak the truth and not manipulate the hatred that already exists. Medical marijuana is a scam, ensuring people pay high prices and the public are limited in their access to this harmless plant.

Take action, even if you only send an email. Why is controlling and limiting our ability to grow cannabis more popular than repealing the law to make it null and void so we are free to grow as many plants as we want?

Thomas Jefferson was a hemp farmer. There are documents in Library of Congress where George Washington states that he liked sitting on the back porch smoking a pipe of hemp. In early Colonial times people could pay their taxes with hemp!

We need repeal of an unconstitutional law that has filled our prisons with nonviolent cannabis users. The prohibition against marijuana was unconstitutional from? its inception. We don't want legalization of marijuana which leaves the government to control and regulate it.

I want to be able to grow my own organic food, medicine, clean energy/fuel, fiber without being bullied by corrupt authorities just to growing a limited amount of plants! Why is anyone wanting to limit a plant safer than drinking water? Nobody dies from Hemp.
    Strange but True: Drinking Too Much Water Can Kill: Scientific American

Our number one need is oxygen. Hemp and bamboo are the two fastest growing plants on the planet. Both have a uniquely bright infrared signature, creating oxygen and breathing in CO2. Bamboo grows in tropical and semi-tropical zones. Hemp grows everywhere but the poles. We need to switch fuels. Alcohol and hemp seed oil still burn oxygen, but create it while they are growing. Gasoline does not.

Rudolph Diesel who made the diesel engine to run on hemp fuel was found swimming with the fishes! Wide use of Rudolf Diesel's engine would have made petroleum-based fuel obsolete. The idea was destroyed by marijuana prohibition after Rudolf Diesel's death.

The first diesel fuel was made from oil pressed from hemp seeds. It's non-toxic, a nitrogen fixer, grows well nearly everywhere, a renewable resource, makes food, fuel, paper, rope, medicine, cosmetics, plastic, housing and much more.

The seeds can be pressed and used for diesel. Leaves and stalks can be fermented and used for fuel grade alcohol. 1800 Gallons of Ethanol Per Acre. Hemp harvests the most ethanol per acre compared to the alternatives, 2-10 times more than corn ethanol. Low THC hemp plants produce less seed and ethanol per acre compared to other strains. Some varieties mature in 60-90 days.

Hemp also produces ozone while it grows. If the world switched to hemp for fuel, we could repair the southern ozone hole in less than two decades. Forests create oxygen. Ozone breathe in CO2, cool the air, attract moisture, create rain. We need them. They are our symbiots. Without them, we suffocate, are subject to droughts and weird weather.

In the 1930′s, hemp was stigmatized in a smear campaign by the petroleum, tobacco, alcohol, pharmaceutical, paper industries to insure against the competition of hemp fuel and safe, non-addicting and biodegradable products. The blind prejudice remains. If we and the other animals on the planet are to survive, we must see through this ignorance and correct the problem.

Switzerland Legalizing Up To 4 Marijuana Plants January 1 - Toke of the Town
    CAREnergy Crops

Whos side are people on?
    Truth (repealing the laws) or BIG BROTHER WORLD GOVERNMENT controlling our ability to grow cannabis and LIMITING our ability to be free?
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhrynElwu8k]Notice Anything Wrong? #3 Something is Really Wrong - YouTube[/ame]
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/2025/2025_Global_Governance.pdf

again, because of the COINTELPRO trying to disrupt and divide and conquer further (read the comments in my first video) i have to say

We need repeal of an unconstitutional law that has filled our prisons with nonviolent cannabis users. The prohibition against marijuana was unconstitutional from? its inception. We don't want legalization of marijuana which leaves the government to control and regulate it.

media is controlling both sides and ignoring how we can repeal laws, nobody know this...:eek: GUESS WHY

Truth Movement Hijacked! Censorship instead of truth. | Myles O'Howe

2. ron paul spreads information not disinformation

3. No he does both. He's a politician, he has to be able to use whatever information whether true or not to gain votes.

4. Did you actually watch the video or did you just copy and paste the stuff from the description?

Ron Paul thinks that legalization of marijuana should be left up to the states to decide and if a state legalizes it for medicinal purposes, the federal government should respect that decision instead of raiding dispensaries. Just because he thinks smoking cannabis is stupid doesn't mean he's spreading disinformation, he's entitled to an opinion just like anyone else.

I don't have any idea how he's spreading disinformation about hemp either. He knows that you can't get high from it and all of the practical applications of the hemp plant. Paul even says how ridiculous it is to ban a plant just because it's similar to a plant that you can get high from. He also has a valid point about importing hemp products from Canada when we could instead be producing those products domestically and creating a ton of jobs in the process.

Also, the argument that banning weed when water can also be toxic is incredibly naive and stupid.

5. Good thing he thinks it should be up to the states to decide, otherwise you might have a point.

His personal views on Marijuana are one thing, its what he does with those views is what really matters.

6. Of all the politicians to be spreading lies about hemp, you choose to say Ron Paul is spreading lies when hes the only politician that isn't spreading lies.

My mind has been fucked

7. Your information is incorrect

thats the dumbest video ive ever seen lol

8. #8 garrison68, Dec 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2011
    Ronald Paul is wrong about certain things including evolution, abortion and the value of 19th century herbal remedies, but I didn't see anything much in the video showing that he's wrong about hemp.

9. #10 Norma Stits, Dec 19, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2011
    at 2:28 where he talks about hemp..

where's the disinformation?

besides for him thinking smoking weed is stupid.. i don't understand where the disinformation is?

who cares that he thinks it's stupid? Lots of old people who are MD's think weed smoking is stupid...

but please how is ron paul saying "lets legalize hemp" disinformation?

anyway.. listen from 2:28 when he speaks about hemp.. why is that bad?

10. ron paul flat out said "lets legalize hemp too" i mean how much more clear does he have to be?
    he even went on to explain how it's better fuel than ethanol, and how so many things can be made from it.

OP is butthurt because a 76 year old MD thinks weed smoking is stupid... so he took offense to that and started another wacko conspiracy thread.

maybe he thinks it's stupid, but at least he recognizes your right to smoke weed if you choose to do so.

11. 3:40 into your first video Ron Paul says "Hemp is a fantastic product, it makes better ethanol than corn, it makes clothes, it was very helpful in WW2 and so many of these jobs went to Canada ... they make the products and sell them back to us ... I would say let's legalize hemp as well."

Did you even watch this?

12. he's butthurt that Dr paul thinks it's stupid t smoke weed... so now it's disinfo LOL

he thinks it's stupid to smoke crack too.. but he believes that you still have the right to be stupid.

this whole thread was created because of the "stupid" comment, and not because Paul is anti weed or anti hemp.

13. i came. i saw. i lol'zed

14. yeah...he mixed truth with disinformation.

ron paul says nobody outlawed it 2:41 "well nobodys outlawed it" that is pure disinfo...if nobodys outlawed it?

THE ISSUE HERE IS WE NEED TO REPEAL THE LAWS AGAINST CANNABIS SO WE ARE FREE TO GROW AS MANY PLANTS AS WE WANT. LEGALIZING LIKE IN SWITZERLAND THEY CAN ONLY GROW A LIMITED NUMBER OF PLANTS 4 EACH, WTF, I DONT EAT MEAT, I WANT TO GROW MY OWN FOOD, MY OWN ENERGY, IM TIRED OF HIGH ENERGY COSTS.

Ron paul seperates hemp and marijauna acting like they are idfferent WHEN THEY ARE THE SAME hemp with THC harvest A LOT MORE SEED and ENERGY/FUEL/ETHANOL compared to the low THC strain of hemp, FOOD WOULD BE MASS CHEAP, YOU CANT EVEN GET "HIGH" EATING SEEDS WITH HIGH THC.

1 OUNCE PER STALK=100 BARRELS OF OIL PER ACRE

they are trying to LIMIT the publics ability to grow a limited number of plants SO PEOPLE WILL ACCEPT THE ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT CONTROL.

WHAT PLANET ARE PEOPLE LIVING ON? EVERYTHING I SAY GETS IGNORED PEOPLE PRAISE RON PAUL LIKE A GOD EVEN ON A PRO CANNABIS WEBSITE WE NEED PEOPLE ON OUR SIDE RON PAUL PRETENDS TO JUST LIKE HOW OBAMA SAID THE WAR ON DRUGS WAS AN "UTTER FAILURE" SO WHY DOES HE NOT DO ANYTHING? SEE MY POINT! I DONT WANT THE SAME PATTERN TO APPEAR BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE BRAINWASHED AND CANT SEE MEDIA IS CONTROLLED

15. Paul says this exact same thing in your disinformation video..

so if you agree with it, then would you say that your thread is also disinformation??

are you one of those cointel people that you always complain about?

are yu trying to confuse us?

because i'm confused..

:confused: <------ me

16. Pretty much everyone's default conspiracy theorist pic. Let's mix it up with something different.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Hemp isn't Marijuana, at least not according to government classifications. And RP is apart of government...

18. even garrison disagrees.

/thread

19. Perhaps the OP is the one who is spreading the disinformation!

[​IMG]