Ron Paul: "Repeal the War on Drugs"

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by oltex, Jul 30, 2010.

1. Ron Paul: "Repeal the War on Drugs"

During a speech on the House floor in support of the "Fair Sentencing Act," Rep. Ron Paul called for a repeal of the entire war on drugs:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeGQljsiPlI&feature=player_embedded"]>video<[/ame]

2. I seriously love that man!!! Too bad theres not more people like him in congress :mad:.

3. i agree and he makes a good point, i'm glad there is atleast one person in our congress that has some sense. but i feel like he could have used more evidence. but i'm not politician...

4. I love my Ron Paul.

Too bad thanks to the 2008 elections and the... media..., some people think he is a crazy racist, thus, everything he says is irrelevant.

I'm going to support Ron Paul to my grave.

5. Yeah it is such a shame that everyone thinks he's some crazy radical when really he is probably the only honest politician in Washington. The only one that is truly for the Constitution and will tell it like it is.

Go Ron Paul!

6. This is why I Ron Paul :)....now his son on the other hand.....

7. The guy made a strong finish.

8. Barrack Obama has failed the cannabis community by saying "We need to rethink marijuana laws" to not doing anything. Unless Obama steps up as a last attempt, I say RON PAUL 2012