Ron Paul racist asshole or....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Jointsmoker415, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Even if he was a racist asshole (highly doubt it, if so no more racist than Leroy on 101st street...) he is still the last hope for America.

2. If a racist votes for a candidate, they are endorsing the candidate's platform, the candidate is not endorsing the voter's pov.

The platform listed on his website does not cut funding from SS, Medicare, Medicaid, or Unemployment benefits.

I understand that it irks certain individuals that he does not believe in the constitutionality of these programs, but he has stated many times that he has bigger fish to fry.

We all die in the streets...
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nJuXG5zqmk]Ron Paul: Preserve Social Security Benefits, Cut Foreign Spending, End Wasteful Agencies - YouTube[/ame]

RACIST NEWSLETTERS OMG!
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE9VXaRYbFI]Ben Swann Reality Check: Author of "Racist" Newsletter Revealed - YouTube[/ame]

3. So many logical fallacies, so little time...

Most liberals with an understanding of political/economic policies, who don't fall into the 2-party trap, support RP.

4. Being a racist is completely antithetical to Ron Paul's beliefs. Its like calling yourself a christian but at the same time saying you don't believe in God or that Jesus ever existed or being an animal rights activist and beating your dog. It just doesn't make sense. Bear Cavalry makes more sense.

[​IMG]

5. #7 tgr, Jan 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2012
    HE ALSO FUCKED RICK PERRY!!!!!!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8bPfzIF8Qg]ROn Paul brilliantly shuts down dumb question - YouTube[/ame]

it seems as though the stream of trivial nonsensical crap, from the anti Ron Paul crowd will never end. ever.

6. How could she keep a straight face? Must be brain dead lol.

7. I could see voting for a conservative or liberal, but RP's core values are mostly very conservative, some are reactionary, and others ultra-religous - not somebody that a mainstream conservative or liberal would for.

Liberals are usually not so much against the government like this candidate is, in fact they're the opposite.

8. His beliefs with regards to religion may be on the "WTF" end of the spectrum but his policy isn't. Isn't that what's important?

9. Meh, I mean he is pro-life and will use his power's as president to enforce that to the extent that is allowed, but he won't force his religious beliefs on anyone... Also, he thinks the churches should define marriage, so that is good news for gay people because they just have to find one church in their state to agree to do the ceremony

10. Just had to correct this little bit. He will not use his powers as president to enforce his pro life beliefs. He believes its a state issue. Besides there is not much a president can do on that front, we had George Bush in office for 8 years and he was pro life, he couldn't make abortion illegal. Its really a courts issue right now. The only way to change abortion law in the United States in the current system is the courts. I am pro choice btw.

11. I was just pointing out that his overall candidacy is not something that would appeal to a liberal, at least not in the strict definition of the word. His words of praise and support for the John Birch Society are bad enough, and that is only the tip of the iceberg when you consider that he supported Chuck Baldwin, of the ultra-religious, ultra-conservative Constitution Party, for president in 2008. No genuine liberal, or even middle of the road voter, could vote for RP with these facts in front of them.

12. thanks for the responses guys! i totally think hes America's last hope aswell, that article had me trippenn

13. 100% incorrect.

Not one that looks at personality and newspapers over policy and voting record. Explains how Obama got in though.