Ron Paul Money bomb

Discussion in 'Politics' started by purple grapes, Dec 16, 2011.

1. #1 purple grapes, Dec 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2011
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7q6Oas5PgQ[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L441IHctqsM]A message from John Tate - Ron Paul Tea Party Money Bomb - YouTube[/ame]

Check it, this could be big:wave::wave::wave:

2. $425k donated over night so far..

off to a good start!

3. Half a million coming up. Seems like it's going up a little faster now that people are waking up and getting to their computers.

4. Post a link to help ppl donate.

5. Ohhhhh, new thread...I like it. :)

6. #9 Al Swearengen, Dec 16, 2011
    i donated last week, go get um Sir.

today would have been my mothers 86th birthday as well. which is why i'm even here, she died from cancer as did my father inlaw and they both could have probably been saved with hemp oil.

with RP in there i feel we have a chance at many liberties coming back.

7. gonna hit 1mil by noon..

8. 1 mil..

3 more to go..

9. This deserves it's own thread. This money bomb is one of the most important. We have to keep those ads running in Iowa and NH people! Let's go! Viva la Revolution.

10. Just donated. Hopefully we can reach 4 million

11. #14 purple grapes, Dec 16, 2011
  12. about to hit 1.5m

4m may happen..

13. It's amazing watching the names pour in

I hope every sent these messages to people and put them on their wall on facebook. He gets no help from the mainstream media, so we have to do our part to promote him. All his videos on youtube, must become viral!

14. Or big corporations/banks. He needs us to make it work.

Just donated, and bought one of the gray "Restore America Now" hoodies, woot.

15. i donated a little while ago and i've been spreading the message...i dont know if its on pace to get to 4 million but the money is coming in pretty fast from what i can tell

16. It's on pace for 4 million for sure imo. They usually let it go for the weekend so there's plenty of time to get there.

17. 2.5 million dollar bump..