Ron Paul explains the sad truth of the CIA massive drug ring

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Degrassmann, Mar 5, 2012.

1. #1 Degrassmann, Mar 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2012
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBh_hzU-jdI&feature=related]Ron Paul on CIA Drug Trafficking - YouTube[/ame]

How terrifying that is to know Bush was the leader of the CIA. What kind of schemes they have been up to for years. How once Bush Jr gets into office 9/11 happens, and America went to shit. Coincidence? I think not. Obama is in on it too. Makes me sick to think of all this. Here are these hypocrites in office with the massive war on drugs and they are probably having coke parties every third night.

2. you know what, when you remove all the political shenanigans. the politicians, the drugs, the wars, the oil, the people, and all that bullshit
    it boils down to one motherfucking thing...
    MONEY.

money is the root of all evil.

3. no it is not money, it is the nature of these psychopaths.

4. I'd probably call it more sociopathic, but yes there are some people who just have this power or respect thing going on and they don't care who they have to step or stomp on to get what they want.

5. Yeah I made a topic in the philosophy forum a while back about money being the cause of all evil. Yes it is the person's mind obsession with glitters and gold that come to corruption, so you can't blame the object, but if the object wasn't there, there would be no obsession for it.

So if you rid money you don't worry about the ones will always become corrupt. But, there is one other way. Bring the people back in power! We the power in the people so that we have the authority to monitor these actions and serve justice when needed.

We need a much smaller government, that's a fact and until that happens America will continue it's path to a complete police state, with the government having ultimate control.

"Presidential hopeful Ron Paul's new proposal to slash federal spending would wipe out large chunks of the government's research portfolio. The congressman from Texas and Republican candidate has unveiled a budget plan to reduce the deficit that would eliminate five federal departments: Energy, Commerce, Interior, Education, and Housing and Urban Development. In one fell swoop, such a step would erase, among other programs, the Energy Department's $5-billion Office of Science, the $4.5-billion National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, the $750-million National Institute of Standards and Technology, and the $1.1-billion U.S. Geological Survey."

We need to get rid of all these bullshit departments controlling them at a top level, they are destroying them at a base level. Our education in our schools is now a complete joke in the US, we need our country back.

6. It's more of life. People want to live life to make it worth while. Nobody wants to work all day come home and sleep around all day. They want to be cool. If you have power, you're cool. Now you got all the bad guys scared at you cause you sneak into their organizations. It's all a giant game of survival of the fittest. People try to get away with as much as they can get away with, they aren't losing anyhting passing what they pass or doing what they do.

7. Man, if only more people supported Paul, he's the only politician that actually knows what he's doing these days

8. Let's not allow our memories to get too short, however.
    Remember candidate Obama on YouTube the last election cycle from his senate days talking about how the war on drugs was a "miserable failure?" Yeah, once they get in, the message starts to change. Paul is the only one who says anything remotely respectable, but if you've gotten to the point you're a Presidential candidate in America, sadly, that may be the biggest red flag you are no longer trustworthy. I hate to say that about Paul, but I cannot help but feel this way, given the state of our politics in this nation. "3rd Party" candidates are often useful in a tightly contested election when the public does not choose a clear majority in steering the ultimate outcome.

9. ^^That's complete nonsense when it comes to Paul. When people say that, or that Paul is secretly trying to be the "heel" I'm like lmao gtfo. Just because your trying to become President does not mean your automatically corrupt. Ron Paul said for years before he ran that wasn't the right guy, he didn't want to lead the revolution, he's always been humble. He found that it became his duty, to bring this country back to liberty and be a leader for the people. He is not rich, barely makes 100k and gives away some to charity. And remember he is a Dr, so even if he were rich he actually deserves it over scum bag Romney.

Really though what drives me crazy about Americans, is that it's like how emotionally unintelligent are you? You cannot comprehend when someone is telling the truth through tone and expression? All the other candidates talk as robots, they just practiced bull shit speeches and talks over and over, they know what to say, they know what questions are coming, it's all staged. Ron Paul gets up there thinking nothing, nothing planned, he answers the questions asked through intelligence. The man knows an enormous amount of information and has the perfect personality for a true President.

10. D, don't get me wrong. Regardless of all this pageantry that is the primaries process and all this staged hype designed to whip the masses against one another and little more, I will write Ron Paul's name in come November. He's it. He's the only guy that I hear anything resembling the truth coming out of his mouth. But, 'ol Barry sure was convincing and seemed believable to many. He won in a landslide. Good 'ol Ronnie Reagan, star of the silver screen before his time in office. All the world's a stage. :D

11. Ron Paul has been trying to become president for 30 years, I don't think it's a one time band wagon party lol. Obama has to go down as one of the most incredible liars ever. I was sold on him too, back in 08 I was a complete sheep, everyone said Ron Paul was a joke so I didn't even consider him. A really sad reality about today is that even through Obama doing the complete opposite of what he said he was going to do and being a complete failure, there are just a ton of people who are still absolutely clueless, and will just vote Obama because "hey! it was fun times in 08 voting for the black guy! why not again?"

I just watched this Ron Paul movie and it was FANTASTIC. Highly recommend to every American, especially the non-Ron Paul supporters so you can SEE THE TRUTH!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR4WYqabTxU&feature=g-vrec&context=G2ca3107RVAAAAAAAABA]For Liberty Re-cut - Ron Paul 2012 Handout DVD HD - YouTube[/ame]

12. Romney will continue the drug war.
    Thanks for the video Degrassmann.

13. ron paul needs to come clean on the racism stuff. he's as disingenuous about his newsletters as all the politicians are about a lot of other stuff. And one of the other reasons he can't get elected is his positions on israel.

He seems genuine, but maybe a little paranoid, even extreme. Remember his comment during a debate about the border fence being used to keep americans in?

Being that "out there" in your thinking plus the stench of racism, plus opposition to powerful political interests means ron paul will never be elected...

Obama isn't the change a lot of people were expecting, but I like his analogy about the ocean liner vs the speedboat... I think he would get more stuff done if he didn't face such an obstructionist congress... Plus he's just a politician (I WAS TELLING PEOPLE THAT BACK IN 2008 WHEN EVERYONE WAS GUSHING OVER HIM. HA!). However he ALSO talks the right talk (common sense, moderate, compromise solutions-driven talk) whereas republicans always head off into the selfish extreme...

Obama isn't going to be the one to legalize weed, if it ever even gets legalized. First black president isn't going to be the one to legalize weed... :D

14. Nor is that an incredibly important issue. Most people on this site seem to be more worried about getting pot legalized, and various general "freedoms" that they can't really define or give examples of being infringed by the current government. It's like, all of the sudden taxes are some terrible oppression because the head of state isn't the color they like. Despite the fact that income tax levels are at their lowest, especially on the wealthy, in years.

Oh, and these "freedoms" everybody here is worried about certainly don't include marriage equality, reproductive rights, gender equality, race equality, or civil rights (unless you count the right to get high and shoot things). Not if you're voting for Ron Paul, they don't.

15. [quote name='"KiefSweat"']you know what, when you remove all the political shenanigans. the politicians, the drugs, the wars, the oil, the people, and all that bullshit
    it boils down to one motherfucking thing...
    MONEY.

money is the root of all evil.[/quote]

Exactly why I told myself to stop giving a shit about being rich.