Romney vs Obama: Who's the lesser of two evils?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by GreenRangerFOH, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Both will get us to hell. One will just get us there faster than the other.

2. i dont like either of them, but if i had to pick it would be romney, just to have someone different....i think presidents shouldn't be allowed to run for a 2nd term, but thats just me

3. Fuck it...Nothing will change regardless.

You're only foolin' yourself if you think different.:cool:

4. Obama is who I'm voting for...i don't want a religious fanatic trying to combine church and state running this country. You know those guys that wake you up Saturday morning trying to shovel their religion down your throat. We should just tuff it out another 4 years instead of making the bad mistake of electing a my morals are better than yours cuss Joseph smith said so guy. Just my opinion tho. :high:

5. You guys do know you don't have to vote for either of them..? There's other people on the ballot.

6. Will I see the rise of a third party in my lifetime

7. Glad i don't have to condemn myself with either choice. Will either of them give us Marc Emery back?

8. It will be impossible for the 3rd party to ever win. No matter what happens. There is a reason that two parties have been in control for the past 223 years.

9. Thank you for the third option. Finally a poll with accurate, unbiased options! :smoke:

10. Meh.

It sucks but my GOD that man is a douche.

AND he did ILLEGALLY sell MILLIONS of marijuana seeds to the US. Once again.. KNOWING WHAT HE WAS DOING WAS ILLEGAL.

and YOUR OWN government gave him to us.

But for real people? Obama is the obvious lesser of two evils.

11. I'm still going with Herman Cain. That was a funny ass dude.
    He needs to have the next Chappelles show.

12. Hmmm 'Fuck everything man...' only got 80% of the votes.. I feel that numbers rather low...

13. I see your sig there.. get laid yet?

14. Sigs still there aint it?

15. True, just tryna wingman a brotha

16. if people vote for them enough that they actually stand a chance.

vote green party for an america that doesnt suck so bad.

17. Libertarian yo

18. #19 Cannabisqt, Sep 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2012
    Yes, one of the biggest and most influential cannabis activists in history is a douche. Nice one. Also, whens the last time you've heard of the U.S. invading other countries to arrest and bring back known arms dealers or traffickers? Yes, the Canadian government did give him to the U.S. in reaction to extreme pressures from the Bush administration (this is factual not a theory, even the DEA admitted that holding Marc was simply for political gain over the legalization movement). Let me give you an example that should be easy enough for you to follow. You buy an automatic rifle from an individual online from outside of the U.S. and do not have the proper licensing to possess this firearm. Does the U.S. ATF come after you or the sender? They bust your door down and throw your ass in jail and do not have any power over the sender (though they might influence the other government to take action). Seriously, the ignorance of some of GC's members is very disappointing.

19. Gary Johnson