Romney likes trees, lakes, and American cars. And trees.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Shipwreck, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Wanted to bring this to attention:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHaMqHh5NZ4]Mitt Romney Loves Cars, Lakes, & Trees... - YouTube[/ame]

So that's what happened to him when he grew up.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn5pJtgtRrg]Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure school report - YouTube[/ame]

2. Did you hear him hint about the trees' "pipeline" oh Romney you sneaky guy.

3. Does he have some deeply seated hatred for the Japanese? Doesn't like their cars, and their trees certainly aren't the right height.
    [​IMG]

4. Fuck romney

5. @fer405... im so glad i didn't have to be that guy... i feel like im always THAT guy... hahha

mucho love brother!!!! i couldn't have said it better my self! ahhah

6. [quote name='"DrRonPaul2012"']@fer405... im so glad i didn't have to be that guy... i feel like im always THAT guy... hahha

mucho love brother!!!! i couldn't have said it better my self! ahhah[/quote]

Haha I'm here with yu bro:)

7. I've had bad experiences with American cars.

8. That's too bad. America is good at making food. Japan is good at making cars.

Effectively, America turns cars in to food and Japan turns food in to cars. It's the most ideal trade situation possible and Romney just writes it off.

9. romney, always trying to sell himself

10. The Japanese are also very good at making food. I love Japanese food.

11. This is the sort of thing I am talking about when I insist that Romney is at least part robot.

12. #14 Mirvs, Feb 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2012
    Yes, their food is very good but when talking about scarce resources Japan has a difficult time finding the space to grow enough food for their people. I believe beef imports are right behind oil.

Allowing specialization like that to take place scarce resource usage is maximized, costs are lowered and more people benefit from invention.

The point is Romney is supposedly a keen businessman but can't recognize basic supply & demand and how to capitalize on it so both parties win; building trust and relations between nations. Fail.

13. Maybe they shouldn't be giving their cows massages and high grade food to make awesome steaks then.

14. someone is paying attention... thank god

romney is suchhh a faker... just another zionist sellout

15. I don't buy anything American... Terrible quality

Trying to think what I own that's is American made, maybe chairs and carpet?

American cars suck ass, tonka toys has better interior. American food is whatever, steak all there is.

16. I still think we make good guitars lol
    But then again Japan makes good instruments as well.

What about certain vaporizers and glass :)

17. ppl with ocd love to work