Romney cheated in debate?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PuFyy, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Yeah Willard is a documented liar and cheat. But it doesn't appear he actually cheated here. Did shake the etch-a-sketch and completely shift from the Willard of the primaries? Certainly. But he didn't smuggle in a answer key on a sheet of paper.

2. No, generally, bowling, 3 legged man race, anything.

3. Could the establishment be dumping Obama and going with Romney?

The debate was clearly a facade, any competent individual could grasp that. However, what I was an entirely pre-planned staged theatrical performance. Obama was INSTRUCTED to take those jabs, he had agreed upon prior to the debate that Romney was to be portrayed as the emerging victor, look at the away he talked to Obama, RIGHT to his face. Obama failed to mention some extremely key stuff, such as Romney's hidden camera comments about the welfare crowd and his reluctancy to release tax info.

Thats how these things work dude....There is a private committee that organizes these debates, they decide who gets in ,what is asked, who will answer what, and who will be shaped as the victor. Now, we're seeing more polls and states favoring Mittens. I expect to see more of the same, unless there is a "twist" down the line...stay tuned for the next puppet show

4. So there is some consensus that these debates are a charade and the POTUS is determined way before the public finds out who the victor is.

What kind of information can we pull out of this?

1. Who specifically is pulling the strings? If it's the super PACs, why do they bother funding the losing side? Are the super PACs being duped as well? If so, who is controlling the election? They would need to be able to control all of the media at once.

2. What kind of benefits are gained by knowing and placing the POTUS in advance? Promises to reduce specific taxes that benefit the puppet masters seems obvious. What other benefits are there? Is that it? It really depends on who's pulling the strings..

3. ??

5. I got two words for ya...
    World Bank

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzkSxxSfEuo&feature=g-vrec]Mitt Romney is a creepy robot - YouTube[/ame]

7. Have you actually debated? Bringing notes and taking notes on your opponents position so you remember what to address in rebuttal is pretty common, unless there was some weird rule that they couldn't have a notecard. Pretty common to jot down numbers for factoids you need later.

8. Yeah if you've never watched the video "who's afraid of an open debate" on youtube, you should. There is a presidential debate committee

9. The rules of the debate were that neither participant could bring pre-written notes, props, or charts, but they could take notes during the debate.

I think subsequent video has shown that it was just a handkerchief he was pulling out of his pocket, so it doesn't look like he technically cheated. Unless you count just lying for 90 minutes.

10. Exactly. The funniest thing about that 47% quote is no one stopped and thought where he said, in a "PRIVATE donation dinner" Hmm I wonder who is donating money to him.

11. I hope you people don't actually believe that puppet show is real...

12. This is why I mentioned the taking notes on an opponent's point, as I realize some debates choose to disallow notes or restrict it to an index card.

13. That handkerchief sure bounced and held form rather strangley for a handkerchief. I also found this peculiar. It would be strange to write a note about something not discussed (only anticipated prior to the debate). And outted by the WSJ. :smoke:

Crovitz: 'Trickle-Down Government' and Internet Freedom - WSJ.com

BY L. GORDON CROVITZ

The presidential debate on Oct. 3 didn't get around to digital technology and the role of government, but the candidates were sure to have prepped for the topic. These draft remarks were discovered, left behind on Mitt Romney's lectern:

Last year I got a question at a town-hall meeting in New Hampshire about the role of government in regulating the Internet. I said, "Almost none-Keep it free." I said there's no reason for the government to look for a solution when there's not a problem.