Romney cheated in debate?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PuFyy, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Why do people just post a link, I don't get it.

2. Some posts on their are just saying it was a tissue

3. ya. mitt romney changes his position whenever he needs to, to win a crowd. this is the #1 thing i was expecting out of romney.

4. Because further elaboration is unnecessary.

5. Distraction. Who cares.

6. Everything is staged. After Romney's 47% quote it was determined that the "race" was no longer close enough. If people already know the outcome of an election before it happens, they will care less about the election and subsequent elections. If they care less about elections, the powers that be start to lose the faith of the people. In order to keep people believing in the idea that this is a free country, they made Obama fuck up the debate and let Romney win.

Now the media is reporting that the "race" isn't over yet, but in reality the outcome was determined a long time ago.

tl;dr: It's a reality TV show.

Edit: I believe the Romney 47% quote was leaked on purpose in order to improve ratings for the reality TV show that is known as the presidential elections.

7. [​IMG]

8. And this is different from Obama how?:confused:

Obama announces he supports same-sex marriage - CNN

9. This. TPTB know who is going to be our next POTUS. The elections are a staged charade they play to keep up the illusion that we have a choice. The fact is that this illusion was broken when Ron Paul was claimed to have lost the states that we know for a fact he won in the popular vote. Main and Nevada both were states that he had on lockdown over Mittens. The results reported to the public were a blatant lie, and everyone knows it. Only an absolute fool believes that the results in the general election are going to be the actual votes made by the public.

10. [quote name='GrassCtyCitizen']I just wanna know why Obama let him get away with so much obvious bullshit and then waited until the next day to pull out some zingers.

OH PLEASE, obama just showed how really clueless he is without his teleprompter and cronies telling him what to do. He's no President, SIR;)

11. I'm just wondering.. was there a rule saying you couldn't have a notecard?

12. [quote name='"orenji"']

Everything is staged. After Romney's 47% quote it was determined that the "race" was no longer close enough. If people already know the outcome of an election before it happens, they will care less about the election and subsequent elections. If they care less about elections, the powers that be start to lose the faith of the people. In order to keep people believing in the idea that this is a free country, they made Obama fuck up the debate and let Romney win.

Now the media is reporting that the "race" isn't over yet, but in reality the outcome was determined a long time ago.

tl;dr: It's a reality TV show.

Edit: I believe the Romney 47% quote was leaked on purpose in order to improve ratings for the reality TV show that is known as the presidential elections.[/quote]

LmFao!.!.!.!.!
    Watch it every once in awhile, like football... well the superbowl rlly.........cuz you like the commercials the most.

13. Whining from sore losers, imo.

14. #16 jay-bird, Oct 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2012
    Are you kidding me dude? You didn't see Obama at his podium with his pen and paper as well? They are both going over their own notes or taking more notes. haha jeez dude

Nobody expects people to just get at a podium at a hour and a half long debate and remember all the important points of their party off the fuckin' dome..

15. No one really believes Willard cheated. It's so stupid it's not even worth disproving.

What he supposedly write down on this imagined "cheat sheet"?

DEACTIVATE SEVERE CONSERVATIVE MODE

MY STUDY STUDIED YOUR STUDIES AND IT SAYS YOUR STUDIES ARE FULL OF SHIT

MAKE SOME MORE SHIT UP

OBAMA HAS A LOVELY FAMILY

MIDDLE CLASS

MAKE CREEPY SMIRKING MITTFACE WHEN OBAMA TALKS

DON'T SAY YOU HATE POOR PEOPLE

LIE MORE

BIG BIRD

BERT & ERNIE = GAY COUPLE PUSHING HOMOSEXUAL AGENDA ON OUR CHILDREN

come on man.

16. Romney didn't cheat, he lied. Romney didn't cheat twice, RNC cheated "democracy". Romney is guilty of nothing illegal. He is a politician and that is most dangerous.

17. I believe he would cheat. He cheated Ron Paul multiple ways in Maine and a few other other states, and at the RNC.

18. How do you cheat in a debate? By bringing notes? Seriously?