Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Romancing the Herb

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bogey, Sep 12, 2005.

1. i like smokin my herb with only a candle or campfire for light. Anyone else?

2. Sometimes, but I set my curtains on fire by accident so no more of that ><

3. I love sitting around a bonfire toking up. Best way to enjoy the high if you ask me. Well maybe not the best, but it's fun and really relaxing even though it sounds boring. Plus the flames are wicked to look at baked.

4. I love goin camping and getting baked. Get a spot that is almost secluded. Sit by the fire with the kids roasting marshmallows and listening to nature. Its so awesome.

5. Oh dude, tottaly, seriously....candles, a small 3 person sesh. makes my day...

6. LOL oh man, u know ur high when u read a post like this...

i thought you were sayin that you will only SPARK a bowl or light a J with a candle or camp fire

i was thinkin... man i would burn the fuck out of my face... or burn something.

could u imagine tryin to light a bowl with a camp fire?... damn

7. I've sparked a joint and a chillum using a candle before, but you would burn your face off trying to do that with a camp fire and a spoon or something.

8. one time i camped out with a few friends. The next morning, we were taking bong hits in the tent....and we heard these birds..ill try to imitate....to too , to too, EEERRRNNNTTT, to too, to too, EEERRRNNNTTTT....funniest fuckin thing ever...it was a really nice bird song, and then some other bird made the ugliest sound imaginable..sounded like a fog horn. they did it for like 15 minutes and we laughed our asses off forever. good times. peaqce

9. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

anyone else think that was hilarious while stoned?

10. ^^ not stoned, but still funny, ill have to come back and read it again a lil later

11. when i toke in my room at night and my rents are in i use a candle to light my lighter off, so i can bypass the noisy lighter noise so they dont get suspicious, nice sitting with a small candle on, gotta put it somewhere its not gonna burn my room down though :eek: :)

12. i always use candles when im low on lighter fluid and all and i light sticks on fire with a campfire to light stuff so its not to big.,. tastes better

13. Candlelight is awesome. As are camping sessions. and i TOTALLY agree with Plastic Baggie. Small group+weed+candles=YAY!

14. yes camping and weed it the bomb. FACT.

15. I don't have any candles in my room so my perfect smoking setting is on the couch in my room. I turn off the lights, turn the TV on some cartoons or something, put it on mute, burn some insense infront of the TV so I can watch the smoke go up infront of the only light in the room. Turn on some tunes with a bong in my left hand and smoke up.

16. I prefer toking at nite like that cus of the chill atmosphere it produces. I'll turn on my lava lamps a few hours before it starts to get dark, and just wait till it's nice and dark, get some tunes going and some nag champa in the incense bottle, open the windows, pile up some pillows on my bed and just chill. It's soooo nice having an apt and my own room to toke in. The only thing that blows is i still have to be stealth around my ignorant bitch roommate, but usually waiting till nite time and throwing some towels under the door takes care of that.

17. Candles, Meditation, and A Nice Big Bowl of Dank. Ouhhmmmmmm....

18. im laughing my ass off. Diamond's post before that was funny as well. I imagined someone tryin to light a bowl in a campfire, and it looked funny.

19. Yea what he said. Im High!

20. lol, yeah, repped him for that. great image =)

and i'll agree - camping and weed is my favorite combination. ever. and maybe some whiskey,but even thats optional. I'm heading out to wekiva for a canoe trip / camping - good times!