Romance

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by vietsmallfry102, Oct 5, 2008.

1. What does romance mean to you?

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. When my husband flirts with me, gives me a smile, a look which reveals his love for me. When he comes up behind me and massages my neck, at random moments. When he laughs at my silly jokes.
    Those kinds of things are romantic to me.

3. an unselfish act wholly devoted towards a loved one with no other meaning/intent behind it besides a caring one.

4. Totally agree. :) Good thread!

5. Romance means everything to me and its the only thing i've never goten from girls :(

i techniqly date 2 girls a month just sex and thats it but its not me i swear its just that im really sic of finding someone who would rather have a romantic night then getting shitfaced.

6. #6 ArnolDDD, Nov 5, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2021
    I love to get flowers, but my lover does not give them to me often, mostly only on holidays, and I would like to get them more often.
    For me romance is joint walks, trips to interesting places, nice gifts.
    And, in principle, spending time together.
    You also need to learn how to ask and talk about what you want to get out of a relationship.
    Recently I said that I really like to get flowers and my boyfriend started to give them to me, I even asked him where he gets ottawa florist delivery, I really wanted to give them and please my mother for her birthday.
    I really like to please my loved ones, and I'm glad she liked them.
    Now I receive flowers much more often.
    I am happy about it.
    Please ladies, tell your loved ones directly what you want, and you really will have everything you want, tested on personal experience.

7. A deep and sloppy bj is all the romance a guy needs ;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. What a good question, banned user.

This qoute was used about love, but I feel it suits better to romance:

"[It] is when you meet someone who sings a song that only you can hear."

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. #9 Dizzy, Nov 5, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2021
    Well For Me It When My Husband Acts Like Im The Only Woman In The World Who Matters Too Him (Which He Do Every Day) Also Taking Me Places That I Enjoy An We Both Like. (Movie Theatre or Shooting Range Mostly) We Have Alotta Inside Jokes With Eachother an Also Flirt Alot. Buying Me My Favorite Flowers (Red Roses) or Beautiful Jewelry Or Cool Bongs Or Bowls That Are Also Pretty. Playin Video Games an Watchin Movies an Getting High With Me. An Last But Not Least We Be Givin Eachother Amazing Sex Whenever Possible! He Knows Every Way There is Too Turn Me On Likea Light an He Know My Body Better Then Me An i Know His Really Well Too. We Partners For Life an Noting Going To Change That. Our Love An Loyalty Still Always An Forever As Strong As It Was When We First Got Married!

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Romance is the feeling of love between two people who love each other. It is about expressing love and showing deep affection towards each other.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. very different in 2008 to what it may mean today, a mask makes a poor lover receptor, back then we used condoms

• Funny Funny x 1