Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

rolo brownie mix

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by MikeJacobs, Mar 25, 2011.

1. hi GC,
    im very very nooby to eating cannabis, and yes ive read the cannabis brownie guide, please dont be offended by my stupid question,
    i live with my parents so really cant do it with that, but ive heard (probably bullshit) of people simply putting the weed into the brownie mix and baking it for like 40 mins and it works?
    this would be a lot handier for me, even if it isnt as potent.
    if this does work then how much dank should i put in each brownie, im making 2 to get me and a friend high.
    thanks

2. i wouldn't recommend only making 2 brownies, because it will turn out like shit, you're going to have to do a whole batch. and i would toss in at least 3.5-5grams into the mix. you can put the weed straight into the mix, but you will have to substitute vegetable oil for either olive oil or butter. and you just add the weed as you add the oil or butter.

but IMHO it would be a waste not to do it the correct way.

3. ok, thanks.
    but im a little confused, i am going to use enough of the mix for just 2 brownies, and leave the rest for another time, i will add about a gram of weed and when it says put in however much butter i will put in enough for 2 brownies and the weed too, right?

4. the problem with making 2 brownies is that you will have to cook them in a pan that is like 2x2 lol. if you have one of those then you're set, but no way are you cooking 2 brownies in anything bigger than that

5. yeah you just have to get about an ounce of dank and grind it up really good. After that just sprinkle it in and have fun

6. why no way am i cooking 2 brownies in anything bigger?
    also while cooking would they smell?
    we made space cakes this way at a friends house, didnt have a huge effect but definately something, although it was like .2 of schwag per cake so yeah, but that didnt smell when being cooked?

7. was the ounce of dank for 2 brownies a joke or did you mean for more?
    i dont acually own a grinder as i see them as a bit useless as you can use your hands and yeah. is there anything else i can use? like a grater?

8. because they will turn out to be flat as shit. most brownie mixes call for 8x8 or 9x9 pans.

9. oh i get you! ive never even made regular brownies before, are they like very liquidey before you cook them?

10. was the ounce of dank for 2 brownies a joke or did you mean for more?
    i dont acually own a grinder as i see them as a bit useless as you can use your hands and yeah. is there anything else i can use? like a grater?

11. yes, brownie is a batter before it is cooked. lol

12. shit. can i not make one or something?

13. That actually may be delicious lol some brownie crisps.

14. Just buy a small pan to bake the 2 brownies in, they can't be more than like 10 bucks.

15. i totally forgot about rolos! those chocolates were my favorite thanks for remindin me