Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rolling up Bible Paper

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Paradox Master, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Okay so I have no papers and all the stores that sell them are closed. I'm getting stoned tonight, but have no joints rolled. I looked up on the net a good paper substitute and one of them is Bible paper (the few pages in the bible that don't have ink in them to avoid toxicity) my question is.... I've never even rolled a joint with normal papers before, how do I do this?

2. Tutorials on youtube to get an idea, followed with practice runs before sealing the paper with a TON of saliva. Be patient with the bible paper, it takes forever to dry and is hard to get to stick. Get a page without much ink, and try to enjoy it.

Not the worst way, but not the best... If you're really wanting to get high, go ahead. If you want a better high, and easier time smoking, build yoself a pipe out of an Apple or something. Plenty of Homemade piece threads to give ideas and tutorials.

3. use an apple

4. Its extremely easy. Its just like rolling a reg paper. The paper is so thin it will stick without gum. Just cut it out with scissors

5. f you got a lot of bud just roll it like a j (youtube for vids on how) using a piece of bible paper. if you don't, just use an apple.

6. Some people say its a one way ticket to HELL.:eek:

7. Hmm, *starts up youtube* kk sounds good. Oh and I got a pipe, only reason I'm wanting a joint is because I cant smoke out back anymore, and walking down town with a pipe in hand is never a good thing, but people do it all the time with joints where I'm at, so just going to roll up a joint.

8. Possibly, but doing the math now the percentage of that being the case is very very low. The chance of you going to hell for that is 1 in 50ish. Because Christianity is only 1 religion out of many, so the chances of it being correct is only 1 in the amount of religions plus athieism. Also, I'm smoking it out of a Jehovah witnesses bible, so I'm pretty sure that most of the christian versions god would give me a high five for that in heaven.

9. Please dont do this, its hella bad for you. Just go into the woods or something and hit your pipe. Trust me on this one.

10. Roll that shit up... think Jesus would have cared?

No, he would've been happy that you were using a plant God placed on the Earth that in turn creates a positive environment and self.

The evil men that have hijacked spirituality and turned it into institutionalized religion can suck it.

11. Go to any gas station, buy a pack of Zig Zags.

12. it burns quick and tastes like shit (i did it my very first time)

13. As long as its a white page you will be fine. Just watch out for those Jehovah Witness Watch Tower comic books they hand out door to door. Very dangerous if smoked with the color ink now those things are Toxic.

14. Blasphemous Blunt For the win