Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

rolling problem

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Naffy, Oct 11, 2010.

1. at the moment i have no cigs or weed, what could i practice with that is similar to rolling with the real stuff :smoke:

2. you could try adding moisture to some oregano or something similar. ideally whatever you are rolling with isn't bone dry.

3. Bust some grass up lol.

4. It's sort of hard to practice on anything other than the real stuff. I've looked and looked, but rolling with the real stuff is your best bet. Maybe just pickup like a gram or two of some regs and just practice with that. Just roll it, break it open nd go again. And just keep practicing...thats what i used to do.

5. Well if you cant get weed, then you could use oregano ?

6. It's fall. Go outside and crunch up some dry leaves.

7. #7 AYOOOOOO, Oct 12, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2010
    Just buy some weed and practice, its gonna be hard to match the texture and way it holds together. When I first started I used like half a book of papers until I got it right.