Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rolling paper

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Besitzend, Jan 7, 2010.

1. So I just got some custom shoes in the mail they came filled with really thin paper any1 know if this can be rolled into a joint?

2. I don't know, but I know these can be used for rolling:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

3. Ya well i dont have any papers or id use those i cant drive anywhere cuz the roads are super bad

4. 1. make a bong with a socket for a bowl
    2. make a fruit pipe

that paper is no go, has bleach and no tellin what else

5. If this is the thin paper that is wrapped around the shoe, I wouldn't smoke it. I don't know much about the paper but who knows what type of fibers could be in it. Try researching what type of packaging paper that brand of shoe uses. If you're really desperate to smoke but have nothing to smoke with try an apple :)

6. yea, as people have said, it's not worth it to use random paper to roll. just make a homemade; it will be much safer and more effective. that said, if you really really want to smoke a joint for some reason the blank pages at the beginning of a bibles work.

7. One of the best activities I can think of doing while high is searching the house for everything I can use to make home made pieces with and just building whatever I can out of it. I have made some of the best hitting coolest contraptions out of shit around the house. You'd be suprised what you can create with a little electrical tape and a hot glue gun.

8. ^ this

9. Lol I have a piece I just wanted to know if it could be used and its the tissue paper like stuff that they stuff the shoe with

10. Well if you are very curious, try it out man. I do believe the quote goes "Curiousity killed the cat" not the human :D

11. That particular paper is usually full of bleach and wax. I wouldn't smoke it.

12. Alrite thanks for all Ur replies