Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rolling Paper

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by choptopbbq, Apr 15, 2013.

1. What is your favorite zig zag, and how do you feel about job 1.5s? i stick two together long ways and burn a two gram jay, no blunt talk i love blunts but when rolled well theres no difference between paper and rillo besides taste and carcinogens.

2. Well since you said you usually stick two together I would recommend the king size ones. That way you don't have to use two everytime.

3. I personally use skunks, their the best.

4. yes i do like the king size, but sticking two 1.5s together is actually longer but it is much more convenient to just stick to a king size

5. king size zig zags all the way

6. Yeah dude, give RAW 100% hemp king sizes a try if you can find them. Great papers!

7. RAW Organic Hemp papers. Honestly, I have no idea why anybody would ever use anything else. After using these for years, everything else is like fucking computer paper and tastes horrible.